Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your nightmares

Default Your nightmares

Today as I was taking my mid day cat nap I had a bad dream in the most awkward of situations... I can't give out details as you all being EoFF would be shocked in particular!

I just woke up from it so when my head stops spinning I might post details

Any nightmares on your part?

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

My nightmares usually involve people committing public suicides, or people exploding.

lolll, i dont regularly have nightmares, but if i do i'm either killing someone or being killed....
    ~*Fizzgig*~

My girlfriend got mad at me in a nightmare once. I was uber scared.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

I have nightmares every night. It's what wakes me up. I usually have nightmares about like me thinking I'm alone somewhere being hunted by wierd people or creatures.

I don't really have night terrors, per se. I often have dreams of myself dying unusual/unlikely deaths--that's about it.
    Sigless

I don't really get that many nightmares anymore or I do but its mixed with normal dreams too.

I do remember a reccuring dream I had when I was a kid where I was running away from this dark shadow of a beast and I was running through China or something. And I slid open this door and I closed it behind me and there were these two people like starring at me but I was too scared to care. When the shadow was right behind the door and it oppened to be a cute little chihuahua like the one in those taco bell commercials. And I remember thinking how funny it was that i was running away from it. So I walked over to pet the dog when suddenly its head just grew like ten time my side but I woke up before it ate me.

Maryln Manson interupting my fantasy by biting me on the ass...then as I ran his grillz stayed on my ass

The worst nightmare I've had recently was one where my brother died and nobody cared but me. I had to go to his funeral and everything.

We text message each other pretty much all the time throughout the day, and I remember in the dream going to send him a text message but then thinking "Oh, that's right, I can't do that anymore 'coz he's dead." It's those small things that remind you somebody isn't there all over again.

But then I woke up and he was alive, so whatever lol. Wow, this is depressing. I better end this on a happy note...Er, rainbows.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

In my childhood it was mostly vampires trying to bite me, now it usually weird things that tend to have meaning with my current situations. Been a while since I had one though.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:I fixed your grammar because it was irritating me.

your = possessive
    you're = a contraction of you are

A few nights ago I had a nightmare that mold was growing on my face.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I've been having recurring nightmares of being shot numerous times from afar while driving and can see myself jolting due to the shock, and then crashing the car.

I hate those. =/

Lunar weaver I have two brothers and nightmares about them are the worst kind! It breaks my heart just thinking about it, we had it tough and me being the big brother was always burdened with there well being that the smallest suggestion of harm to them sends me into a depression.

I remember the time my little brother was sick with a flu so I was there the whole day trying to keep him comfortable and with all that attention he had a nightmare and woke up crying to me saying "please please brother don’t break my leg, I love you" I was so heartbroken I was ready to die. I was like "no no brother you're just having a dream you're just delusional iam not going to ever hurt you, Ever!" so I took him outside to get some fresh air. Thank god delusions last only a minute.

So I think those are the worst dreams! The dreams that people even after waking up believe! It’s only thanks to grace that they come to there senses minutes later. I also remember once waking up to my mother while I had the flu and screaming "MOM please don’t put me to sleep for 300 hundred years!" and I pleaded and pleaded with her for like a minute before I was like "ahh I was just dreaming.. my head hurts" ^^'.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

My nightmares involve people killing me and me falling often. ;[

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Recently, it was that there was a fire in the house. The whole thing went up in flames with half my family in it. It's happened a few times now, that same dream. It's annoying because i don't get a good nights sleep.

Str8 Pimpin'