Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long has it been? 7 months?

Default How long has it been? 7 months?

about 7 months since i last posted here lol
    I see a lot of old tag styles around here, If you want to, feel free to PM me or contact me on AIM at Cloudy12706 and ill see if i can help you out with tag making.

Uh... anyways, well heres what ive been up to.

[leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions above the sig field before attaching an image. PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Blog Entries

5/6 th are the best! Your style is a pretty common one though oh well can't add more coz there's nothing more to add ^^ GJ like Owie would say

ORLY?
    Point me in the direction of someone you see with a style like mine?
    I've only seen 3 other graphic artists at the most that can smudge like i can.
    Agent Orange, Hellpark, and Prodigy. Although I admit im sure there are more, not enough to make it a common style.

and there are many different styles displayed in the tags shown.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions above the sig field before attaching an image. PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Oh, wow! They are all so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by .:Cloud4ever:. View Post
    ORLY?
    Point me in the direction of someone you see with a style like mine?
    I've only seen 3 other graphic artists at the most that can smudge like i can.
    Agent Orange, Hellpark, and Prodigy. Although I admit im sure there are more, not enough to make it a common style.

and there are many different styles displayed in the tags shown.
    here? few people use that style. This is more of a "retro" place =P go to gfx forums like Gamerenders, Animerenders or Stealthart and you'll see that your style is pretty common. Actually, 90% of the gfxers at those forums use that style of yours.

It's just here, the audience prefer the "old" style tags and they really like the tags people create here.

A couple of them are a bit too busy. The fourth one makes my eyes bleed, for example. :P I like the simpler ones, though, like the eighth on.

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay View Post
    here? few people use that style. This is more of a "retro" place =P go to gfx forums like Gamerenders, Animerenders or Stealthart and you'll see that your style is pretty common. Actually, 90% of the gfxers at those forums use that style of yours.

It's just here, the audience prefer the "old" style tags and they really like the tags people create here.
    That "old" style youre referring to, consists of ugly filters and Overpronounced text in most of the tags i see here.
    I don't mean all of you of course. just a majority.

and i have been to gamerenders, i dont use a similar style to them.
    they all use the same whored styles, and as i said before i displayed many different styles in those.
    The only ones that can really be called a mainstream style that i used is that yellow and black robot tag and the oddworld one. =/

And still i see not many people that can smudge like me. including the artisticgfx, gamerenders, planetrenders, and surrealpixels communities.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Cloud4ever:. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay View Post

That "old" style youre referring to, consists of ugly filters and Overpronounced text in most of the tags i see here.
    I don't mean all of you of course. just a majority.

and i have been to gamerenders, i dont use a similar style to them.
    they all use the same whored styles, and as i said before i displayed many different styles in those.
    The only ones that can really be called a mainstream style that i used is that yellow and black robot tag and the oddworld one. =/

And still i see not many people that can smudge like me. including the artisticgfx, gamerenders, planetrenders, and surrealpixels communities.
    you sound terribly cocky. No offense...but i know a lot of people who can smudge better.

besides, you heard the audience. Your tags made roto's eyes bleed because they're too busy.

and btw, people here actually like that "old" style so you can stop dissing those styles.

Nice I love how you blended all of them!
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

IMO, they are way too busy and the blending isn't that great. And get over yourself, mate.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I dont really care what i sound like over the internet to be honest.
    I just say it like it is.

... Roto has no room to talk about my tags, I took a look at his thread.

And yea, i used to love those old styles too, back before i knew anything about art composition.
    =/ now just looking at my old stuff makes me feel dumb.

And your opinion on who smudges better than me doesnt really count much to me now does it. :P

Nice sigs, but they are boring. Just cause people don't make better work than you or similar to yours it doesn't mean that they have no opinion on your work. Like how you said about Roto, he might be able to make better than you but he likes his own style. In general, I don't like the sound of how you look down on the graphics here, some people here are very talented and do some great work. I for one can smudge like you and maybe even better but I just like my own style now, so I wont go imitating anyone. This is an example. here people are original and it wont look how you just kinda insulted us here.
    If you go to Greycobra you'd be shocked at how great graphical people there are.
    Anyway, no matter how we go high no one is lower than us.
    I like your sigs btw, they have nice colors and render positions. GJ.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Your sigs are so confusing in a way...Maybe you refer to it as an art.But to me honestly it isn't safe for people's eyes...well Roto is one of them...and count me in since the silver surfer one is really hurting my eyes.You might say I'm unable to smudge like you but if just by looking your sig makes people dizzy why bother doing it...Anyway Good luck.

Oh...and the most basic thing of a sig...your sigs are borderless XD
    Last edited by XandrewX; 03-21-2007 at 01:06 PM.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

So why did you make a thread exactly? You obviously don't want feedback. You know, being the greatest sigmaker in the universe you don't need the input of us peons. This sounds more like a worship thread than anything.

Yeah, I'm not as good at making sigs as you are. You'll get no argument from me there. But that doesn't make your own sigs any less cluttered.

Maybe lots of people can smudge like you can. They just know better than to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    So why did you make a thread exactly? You obviously don't want feedback. You know, being the greatest sigmaker in the universe you don't need the input of us peons. This sounds more like a worship thread than anything.

Yeah, I'm not as good at making sigs as you are. You'll get no argument from me there. But that doesn't make your own sigs any less cluttered.

Maybe lots of people can smudge like you can. They just know better than to do it.
    No offence...but I agree on the worship part...you worship your own sigs...or you own abilities..Anywya the 7th sig is the best of all.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛