Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long has it been? 7 months?

Uh.. No.

Thank you Owen, for giving your comment in a respectful manner.
    I've never been to greycobra before so i wouldnt know.

And i would love feedback, if some people here could give me comments on how to improve my tags based on art composition.

@Andrew; Not everything needs a border. If you had read my earlier post then you might understand why.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions above the sig field before attaching an image. PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by .:Cloud4ever:. View Post
    Uh.. No.

And i would love feedback, if some people here could give me comments on how to improve my tags based on art composition.

@Andrew; Not everything needs a border. If you had read my earlier post then you might understand why.
    You think it's an old style...?Well Owen have border on his sigs too...atlanteay and Roto...and many more of them..and it's nice.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Wrong again.
    I never said having a border was an old style.
    =/
    i said its unnecessary if you can keep the viewers eyes from wandering off canvas.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions above the sig field before attaching an image. PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

i have to agree on the no border thing. I can't understand why every time i make something without a border, loads of people would comment on how it's borderless. Really, a borderless sig doesn't make it bad looking or anything. Some borders actually ruin a sig so being borderless isn't a flaw. Actually, this borderless thing is very big here at EoFF because i've seen several sigmakers not use borders in the amazing sigs and be criticized about it.

back to feedbacks. I really like how your tags have a definite depth to them. I can easily tell what's in the front and what's distantly behind something else. However, some are just a little too busy.

Thanks.
    Depth was something that was always really pushed onto me.
    No depth in a tag meant getting flamed lol

I like your latest one and the Aguilera one the most. One thing though on this forum your filesizs are too big even your current one is. gj non the less and woot no borders!
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like your sigs. I don't think that they're busy, but posting them all together without any space in between does appear to make them lso. One by one I think they are quite nice.

However, like NaroK has pointed out, if you're going to use them on this site make sure you follow the sig limits or they will be removed.

*does so*
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by .:Cloud4ever:. View Post
    Uh.. No.

It's ok, glad we reached a good point in the end. =)
    And do visit Greycobra, they are so cool and it's a huge site.

Now for the comments: My fav. by far is the 6th one, it has some good smudging, a style I like honestly. The others have good depth like Lant has said, but a bit too busy, yes.

As for borders, I put the least 1pixile black around just so to avoid criticizing cause people tend to leave the work and point out the borderless sig. :rolleyes2
    Anyway, I hope to see more work from you, good luck.

Oh, and try to make them smaller in filesize. If you need help in that I know a good trick. ;]
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

the reason your sigs are so big is because they're PNG and i know why you use them a lot because PNG is awesome. However, this place has a lame filesize restriction >.< so just save in JPG.

I never said my fav sig out of all them did i? I like the Bleach one the best because it has depth, great lighting, and doesn't look very busy.

oh yeah, why not join the sig competition to further prove your skills? link can be found in my sig.

well you all complained about messiness last time, so i did some stuff thats more empty this month.
    heres my favorites of this month.

really like the eureka one because..it's well, eureka xD

I also like the two robot tags because it's really clean looking yet stylish and professional. GJ

Yes, these are really great. I like the robots tags they are so original and good looking. I love C4Ds, they make the work look professional. GJ.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I prefer the spidey sig.It's nice.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛