Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIGHTS!

Angry FIGHTS!

How many of you guys here has gotten into fight I have gotten into alot.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have been in too many fights to remember all of them. Haven't been in many for a while now I've grown up and stopped doing that crap though I will fight if I have to fight now.

i only used to get in fights with my brother. and when it comes to sibling rivalry, it happens frequently.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I've been in a number of scuffles, but only a few real, furious bouts of fighting.

They were quite exciting, and filled a certain blood-lust while spraining someone's ankle or hand or breaking their collar bone, but I wouldn't really call it a joyous occasion.

I would like to keep both eyes, thank you.

I just got into a fight I gave taht girl
    a black eye.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

lots.

Blog Entries

Yes I have been in my fair share of fights.

i was in quite a few when i was in school but now i try to avoid fights i dont like hurting people

im yet to lose so thats good.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Never been in a fight.

I avoid violence like the plague.
    lol signature

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I've always wanted to get into a fight, but still none yet >.>
    jkhkjg

The last fight I remember being in was a few years ago, he had a metal curtain rod, one of those hollow ones, and he was hitting me in the shoulders and head with it. it eventually broke over my face, then I hit him in the chest, his friends carried him away coughing.

During elementary school, I was in the principals office for a fight just about every two days. During middle school most of my fights took place after school, as a result of me making fun of people and they not being able to take a joke.

In high school, I somehow managed to get a strange reputation that included some guy I didn't even know pushing me and another guy walking up to him and saying "You don't want to do that, man. That guy will kill you." in one of the most serious tones I have ever heard. I never even got into a fight in high school though. Totaly "wtf O_o" moment.

Nowadays I'm too lazy to bother. Fights usually mean I have to go outside. Meh to that.

When I as little, my sister was punching me cause we were roughhousing, then I snapped. I punched her in the face, and about 5 years later she had braces.

This kid on the bus jumped on my back and hit me in the face by putting his arm across my face. I threw him into a seat and then I snapped. My friends were holding me back and I was still landing punch after punch, and after he skimmed my eyebrow, I threw a super hard punch to the center of his face.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

I've been in lots of fights when I was a teenager, mostly with my brother. :/ Now, I just argue and I argue more than healthy, these arguments are mostly with dad these days and some of my friends in college. I like arguments but only if they don't hurt too deep.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I used to be fighting the whole time in elementary school, but i guess thats sort of standard right?

I've only been in two serious fights, the rest were just scuffles. One was in my 2nd year in high school over something this guy said, and the other was not so long ago outside a nightclub.

I don't like to fight, or ever look for them, but at the same time i'll stick up for myself if i have too.

Str8 Pimpin'