Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This game is wonderfull!

Quote Originally Posted by Omni Legacy View Post
    Yea, I love this game. I went down a completely different path with Refia then you guys. I made her Black Belt, Viking, and Ninja. I gotta say I personally think she's cuter as a ninja than a Devout, but that's just me.

My only complaint, although it's stupid one and doesn't really affect the main game, is that all the bonus extra stuff you need Wi-Fi for.

I did the same thing with Refia, she had by far the highest HP of any of my characters because of all the leveling up i did with her as a blackbelt and then ended with her as a ninja.

And I was kind of annoyed by the wi-fi thing as well...luckily there are some awesome people on this forum who helped me out. (terpkristin)

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam250 View Post
    I'd forgotten about most of these quotes from Refia. She really is awesome. A little of topic, but does anyone think that Luneth has no charcater compared to the others. Ingus has that Knightly chivelry about him, Refia has that awesome attitude, and a fear of toads, and Arc is that Kid that gets bullyied, untill he becomes a crazy killer, then he helps other kids that get bullyied (Atlus in the tavern). Luneth just has no personality to speak of. Anyone agree?
    It's good to hear they added some personality to the new characters. In what way do you mean Refia has an awesome attitude? And what do you mean Arc gets bullied until he becomes a crazy killer and helps other bullied kids after that?
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Well Refia has this...attitude. Read some of the quotes above.

And Arc was being bullyied at the beginging of the game, and Luneth helps him out. Then he becomes one of the Warriors of light, who solve peoples problems by killing everything in there path. During the game there is a prince who is being picked on by some guys in a Tavern, and Arc seems very eager to help him out. YOu have to read between the lines abit, but i think they reason for this is that he is looking back on his own childhood and wanting to be there for this young prince, like Luneth was for him, because (having been thrown out onto the street by his father) the prince has no one to look out for him.

Does that make sense?

Like games, humour, lively communitys and paunchy homosexual men
    dressed in tight green latex (or even just the first three)?
    Come visit zeldauniverse.net
    and their forums!

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

It makes sense in a way. I don't think these quotes are enough to explain to me what Refia is like, though. Which FF personalities do these characters mostly resemble? Luneth looks a bit like Sephiroth, Arc maybe reminds me of Edward based on your description (he's first "weak", but he eventually finds his strength), Ingus makes me think of Auron (the chivalry knight who still isn't the main character) and Refia reminds me of... I don't know, Penelo?
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Ingus being like Auron is a pretty good example. Hes often looking over Luneth, as Auron did to Tideus, plus Ingus's victory pose is him just leaning back and looking cool, the sort of thing you would expect Auron to do.

I honestly don't know who Luneth is like. Not Sephy, i guess a little like Zidane. But as i said, he dosn't really have much of a personality.

Edward like Arc? I'm not sure about that, i can only remember Edward being a crap little weakling. I guess there is a hint of Edward there, but Arc is more like Vivi, shy at first, but keen to prove himself, kind towards others, tries to make friends, that sort of thing. Vivi/Edward, i think.

I'm not sure about Refia. Garnet, mabye? Prehaps Ekio. Headstrong, but still feminine. I havn't played FFXII yet, so i can't comment on Penelo.

Still, all in all, i think its safe to say that none of the character have that much personality. In fact, many of the supporting cast are more developed that the main 4.

Like games, humour, lively communitys and paunchy homosexual men
    dressed in tight green latex (or even just the first three)?
    Come visit zeldauniverse.net
    and their forums!