Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Character

I don't like anyone that isn't Sabin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    ...People don't like Sabin? I never thought that possible!
    THAT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL DIRTY LIARS.

How do you dislike Sabin? It's like.. blowing my mind with confusement.

Anyways~ I don't like Relm as much as I prolly should. And I LOVE Gau, there's been times Gau's saved my party (after almost killing them by healing the dude with Fire2) after they were all dead and he was left.

Don't use Cyan much.. ever. But I love his story!

I was doing the dragon den... and I had my party set up with my really good party, a decent party, then a mog party
    team 1:
    Locke, Edgar, Sabin, Cyan
    team 2:
    Terra, Celes, Setzer, Relm
    team 3:
    Mog, Strago, Gau, Shadow(as Kappa)

turns out my Mog team killed 6 of the 8 regular dragons... but solely because of shadow as Kappa. Strago and Gau died easily, mog survived a little longer, but Shadow survived everything. I love having a Kappa, and Shadow is definitely the best for it. But anyways, battle wise my preference would be from #1 to last

Cyan(Swd Tech is awesome, especially after learning Quick)
    Sabin(Blitz is great, can heal, attack everyone and hits hard even at low levels)
    Locke(4x Mug)
    Edgar(auto-crossbow on all, or drill/chainsaw)
    Shadow(as Kappa)(multi-jump for 9999x2 or 3)
    Relm(for magic and sketch is occasionally useful)
    Celes(for balance, and runic can be a savior, ie enemies you're about to kill that you know cast a spell when they die)
    Setzer(Slot can be good, but typically I end up with so much money... GP toss)
    Mog(Dance is fun. Earth Blues my fav has hard hitting skills and good healing)
    Terra(Trance/Morph is useless in the end, as at higher levels she's strong enough to do 9999 anyways)
    Gau (pain to go to the veldt and train, then you can't control him in battle, plus he has no regular attack option!)
    Strago (more of a pain to learn lores, and magic can do all of it just as easy)
    Gogo(can do anything, but no stat boosts and half as powerful)
    Umaro(Can't control, and really does nothing special)

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

I cant believe people dont like Gau. Boost his magic and use Tyrranasaur. Put him in the back row and he hits everything for 9999 and physical attacks hit him for 0 and most magic cures him.

As for least fav? Relm and Strago. They are ok...but I just use them the least.
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Ultros fails at life, and everything in general. Dear god I hate that damn octopus.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xurts View Post
    Terra with a Gem Box, Economizer, and Quick is the most useful.
    Anything Terra can do, depending on how you level, Relm can often do better.
    Relm works too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    I cant believe people dont like Gau. Boost his magic and use Tyrranasaur. Put him in the back row and he hits everything for 9999 and physical attacks hit him for 0 and most magic cures him.

As for least fav? Relm and Strago. They are ok...but I just use them the least.
    I don't like him because I really don't want to spend forever trying to find the Rage I want on the Veldt, nor do I care for a character I can't control. I haven't played the GBA version, but by the end you have so much godly equipment and skills that characters that are not Gau get the job done fine without all of the hassle of Veldt hunting.

Gonna Overdrive your ass! Siegfried's Avatar

Its a three-way tie...Celes, cuz her stats and abilities are useless to me; Shadow, same reason unless I buy lots of scrolls; and Gau, because I am way too lazy to make him any good in the Veldt and I never would know what to choose when anyways...
    I still think Shadow is cool but hey, useful? I think not
    Beware of my look a like!

Celes's stats don't suck THAT much and runic is way useful.
    I don't really count it when characters use things like the gem box, offering, and quick to not suck since they can make anyone not suck. Even old man Cid could kill Kefka with that stuff.

I don't like Relm.

When you say least favorite you should specify if it's dislike of the character, dislike of USING the character, or both.
    I for one, am not crazy about Sabin but he gets the job done so I use him a lot.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

This is one of those games where I really don't dislike anybody. I always hate the whole "make a team of four!" thing because it means I have to leave behind so many awesome characters that I wish I could use. I like basically all the characters' personalities and I think they're all quite useful... some are a bit more useful than others, but I don't think any of them downright suck.

If you really had to press to pick someone I didn't like it would probably be Strago because his character wasn't as appealing to me as most of the others'. Also I basically never used him. XD I really never used Relm either but I thought she was cute.

I hate Cyan, Edgar and Celes, they're the most annoying characters ever.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    How DARE you, at least give me a good reason...

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    How DARE you, at least give me a good reason...

THE JACKAL
    They totally put FF on the scale of nothingness.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    ...People don't like Sabin? I never thought that possible!
    THAT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL DIRTY LIARS.

How do you dislike Sabin? It's like.. blowing my mind with confusement.

Anyways~ I don't like Relm as much as I prolly should. And I LOVE Gau, there's been times Gau's saved my party (after almost killing them by healing the dude with Fire2) after they were all dead and he was left.

Don't use Cyan much.. ever. But I love his story!
    Easy, he comes from Zozo.

Anyways Cyan is my least favorite. There is nothing more frustrating then seeing your characters get hit while he is trying to get to a stronger move.