Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Character

I don't dislike any of the characters in the game, they are all useful for something, just some are a bit moreso.

But Sabin & Terra are my two fav characters.

Gau. I'm sure he was useful, but he was just too annoying for me!

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Banned
    Blog Entries

I dunno why but i never liked locke i hate relm more though its annoying when you have a really cool party and a little girl who keeps dying

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    I dunno why but i never liked locke i hate relm more though its annoying when you have a really cool party and a little girl who keeps dying
    Relm has the highest natural magic stat in the game. She is actually a very useful character, and her magic damage is second to none with the right equipment.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I suppose but i dont like sketch were as terra has a very good ability in morph and celes can be useful with runic

Quote Originally Posted by Icerose2300 View Post
    I don't have a least favorite, I like them all.
    About the same here. I used to not like Gau, but then I realized he simply has the most potential in the game, as far as balance goes. His rages are incredibly useful (retainer anyone) and his antics are just light hearted and fun.

I love Locke's character, but as a fighting sprite, I just don't feel he is up to snuff. though, I have to say I do not like Umaro - though , Having him do his thing, Gau Rage, mog dance you get some interesting battles.

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    I suppose but i dont like sketch were as terra has a very good ability in morph and celes can be useful with runic
    The only use I had for Sketch was for teaching Strago Lores, that's it. I honestly only used Morph like 2-3 times throughout the game anyway. The only skills that I used regularly were Blitz, Mime, and Tools.

Cyan, Relm, Strago in terms of personality.

Everyone cept sabin in terms of battle usage

I only don't like Sabin in terms of fighting. I love his personality, but I hate slowing down my ultra-speedy SNES Emulator in order to get his Blitz right. But he's an awesome character otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I really dislike those innkeepers, i mean I have to PAY to sleep in their inn? Inn are natural like air, you dun PAY to breath out in the open space dun you?

Sex is natural, and I still pay through the nose for it.

I don't really like Sabin cause I always screw up his blitzes. well except pummel, but it's pretty damn hard to screw that one up.

Eternal Challenge Seeker BBman108's Avatar

I'm going to have to say that my least favorite character has to be Shadow. Yeah, I just said that. But mainly because his throw skill is amazingly mediocre and all the effects can be better achieved via spells or espers. Also I missed him the first time I played the game and my brother still makes fun of me for it.
    Greatest fear - Ancient Dire Bears

Always busy working on some crazy, epic, impossible challenge. To support my quest for eternal non-boredom send an IM to BlakeneyBarrage with with a crazy-impossible challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by BBman108 View Post
    I'm going to have to say that my least favorite character has to be Shadow. Yeah, I just said that.
    Nope, I refuse to believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Hhhmmm let's see who I liked less hhmmm none all characters suck!!!

That's why I never finished the game, it's the most stupid FF of all imo...