Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sigmakers` Challenge

Uh actually...I don't think I'm going to be able to join this time (Ignore my earlier post please) But I wish you all luck in this one guys!

-Pulls out pom poms and cheers-

it's okay Vinnie, maybe next time and you have a whole week so in case you want to change your mind, you're welcome to do so

I just want to say again, please try to stop asking questions in here because soon, this thread is going to fill up again and become really hard to navigate through. Kudos to those who PMed me about their questions

oh, and i'm not joining. I think I'll use my entry as advertisement instead. Actually, from now on, i'll make a sig for each competition and use it to advertise for the competitions

I will join!It seems cool!

RenoB00B00<3

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

Im in as well.

Made by me

I guess im in too.:rolleyes2
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

Count me in!!!

My sig and avy are made by me.

Okay everyone, most of the sig entries are now submitted so voting begins now.

The entries are located at the top of the page, in the first post.

So, uh when do you call out who wins?

^ read the first post carefully because it tells you when the results are in and etc.

anyways, the results are in and can be found at the top of the page.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I didn't think that this sig worth it. I wont have went on in sigs or did any good without someone's help. Thanks, Ana for encouraging me and standing by me. This second place should be for you not me.

Congrates everyone.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Blog Entries

Congrats to everyone

[SPOILERS]You still sound like the mayor hun [/SPOILERS]

Congrats Winner I guess I have to try harder next time lol:)
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Congratulations to the winners

Well, with this challenge I mark my retirement, because that last sig took a lot of effort and I need to rest. Maybe and only maybe, if the topic it's quite cool, I'll come back.

I'll help you to coordinate a challenge if you want atlanteay, just call me whenever you need me .

Until then, take care all of you, and remember...

"We don't make sigs for the sake of victory, we make sigs to show our feelings and show how we see the world through our eyes"

Ramza Beoulve

Holy frik i won insaaaaaaaaaaane . Reno is my Man was my fav sig. Ummmmmmmm since this is the 2nd contest ive won i think imma give out the psd file to whoever wants jus pm me ya email and il send it to ya . And thanks to all who participated these contests! they dont work unless we are all involved! Biggest thanks to atlanteay for holdin the comps etcetc haha Oh and Ramza sweet quote, hope to see ya compete again soon along with everyone! It makes this forum probably my fav And big thanks to all the voters too If i forgot anything soz

Imma go run around or sumthin maybe think up a cool quote like Ramzas one i dunno im all excited now haha.

Cya guys next time!
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien