Default Final Spider-Man 3 Trailer

Click Here. Venom is shown in this clip

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I think this goes in the lounge. I'm downloading the 720p version from the Comcast site right now to watch on my TV. I can't wait for this movie.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Damn your right

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

*flicks thread to Lounge*

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

While I would be lying if I said I was more excited about Spidey than I am the new Pirates, I can safely say that Spidey comes a very close second, primarily due to Venomage.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Not really much we havent seen before, although we did get a glimpse at the fight between Venom and Spidey. That therefore proves that it wont leave off on a cliffhanger for the 4th movie *throws back in face to whoever said otherwise*. Even though we've seen Venom, we still havent seen a good clear shot at the face, I guess there leaving that for the actual movie. Another thing I noticed is that they are keeping pretty faithful to the comics and television series, there having the Venom and Spidey showdown at a scaffolding site, which is where they had the fight in the comic and TV series. Doesnt mean an awful lot, Im just glad they arent butchering the story which movie do nowadays.

(SPOILER)One thing I don't understand is Sandman being uncle Ben's killer. Didn't Peter get the murderer in the first movie?
    Last edited by Zante; 03-26-2007 at 10:16 PM.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zante View Post
    One thing I don't understand is Sandman being uncle Ben's killer. Didn't Peter get the murderer in the first movie?
    Surely spoiler tags are in order? Anyways, turns out Spidey really did have the wrong guy. Remember you never actually saw the murder in the first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Doesnt mean an awful lot, Im just glad they arent butchering the story which movie do nowadays.
    AFAIK Sam Raimi has done the various Spidey movies based upon the comics almost frame for frame, much like Sin City.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Sandman's character is one of the few things that bothers me about Spiderman 3, actually. As far as I know, Sandman did not kill Uncle Ben. It happened more or less how we saw it in the original movie. The point was that Peter didn't stop the guy when he had the chance, and that led to Ben's death--not that it was really Peter's fault, but blaming himself for it is one of the driving things behind his transformation into a hero.

Who knows, maybe that's something they're throwing into the trailer just to be misleading, and later in the film they'll reveal that Sandman wasn't actually the killer. But in the comics, at least, he's more or less a morally complex character who is not such a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Doesnt mean an awful lot, Im just glad they arent butchering the story which movie do nowadays.
    AFAIK Sam Raimi has done the various Spidey movies based upon the comics almost frame for frame, much like Sin City.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwen_Stacy