Do you think that Final Fantasy VI is the best Final Fantasy game there is? Why or why not?

I personally think this one is the best. I love just about everything about it.

I really like the characer I think they are all well done. I think they did a really good job on Shadow's character. I also really liked Celes, Terra, Locke, Cyan, and Sabin's characters. All excellent characters in this game.

I also found the story very interesting. It never let me down. Kefka and Ghestahl kept me very interested. Lots of interesting things happen I don't want to put any spoilers in because it makes it less fun if you are playing it for the first time and know what's going to happen.

One reason the story is so good is because Kefka is such a great villain. I think he is the best villain yet, yes I am saying he is a better villain than Sephiroth. He is just so inhuman and insane, which makes him even a better villain. I remember many times in the game when I was saying to myself "Kefka are you mad"? or "How can this madman stand a chance against us sons of submariners"? God, I love this game.

I thought the music score was very stong for this game. I thought these songs were all great - Shadow's Theme, The Decisive Battle (Boss Battle), Battle Theme, Dancing Mad, Terra's Theme, Kefka's Theme, Cyan's Theme, Under Martial Law, Troops March On, Slam Shuffle (Zozo), and Another World of Beasts.

I also like the ATB Battle System the best. I tend to enjoy Final Fantasy games that use the ATB Battle System more than the ones that don't. I also really enjoyed Final Fantasy V and IX but didn't like Final Fantasy X as much because of the Battle System.

I think this game is definetly one of the best and in my opinion the best Final Fantasy game. I don't see any weaknesses about it and love everything about it. That's why it's my favorite. I can play it hours and hours without getting bored. And portable!!!