Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what is so great about Auron

Farplaner, i get what your saying.
    By the way as Auron has said like 100 times in X--'This is your story, and you decide how it develops'. This sums it all up to the fact that Auron will keep out of life changing decisions, and has already stated that he will stay obliged to his words.
    I think this is a wise and very memorable quote by Auron, and can even have some sense of great morality about it, by saying that you shouldn't be swayed by others and it's really your own personal story to decide every chapter you come upon in your life.

That is why he's my most best character in all games i played so far!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

unsent dead man - Good enough ^^
    PS3 owner, but not played RPG yet (teh) :sweatdrop

I like Auron because, c'mon it's Auron! He dos the most damage he looks like a total badass and hes kind of like the guy who tells the party what to do. Auron rules. Period. End of story. End of chapter. End of book. End of library section. End of library. This is final.
    Sig removed for being over the 50 KB filesize limit. If you have a question, read the rules or PM a CK. =)

Auron is awesome man, if it wasent for him I would of never been able to beat yunalesca or braska's final aeon I mean this guy is amazin and his last quote he leaves before fighting yu yevon is incredible I mean he saves the team quite alot of times dont you think

I find Auron okay he is not the bizzom.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Quote Originally Posted by 4evarisha View Post
    I find Auron okay he is not the bizzom.
    CORRECTION= He is the Bizzom!

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

You guys are prasing Auron for something that Tidus changed more than anyone.
    When everyone knew Yuna was ging to die so Tidus was the one looking for a way to make her live. i believe that if auron wasn't there they still would have fought and beat yunalesca. But if Tidus wasn't there I believe yuna would have no shining light to rely on and given in and made a final aeon.

Ok so lets go back to macalania the kiss. That gave her strength to go on. Auron did nothing that i remember that would give her a whole lot of strength. I remember Auron saying "This is your story, and you decide how it develops" I remember Tidus taking it a step further. By making it known that he wouldn't let any harm come to yuna. I just don't see how he did more than make them feel the sorrow to its fullest only so they would fight back in the end.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw starwind View Post
    You guys are prasing Auron for something that Tidus changed more than anyone.
    When everyone knew Yuna was ging to die so Tidus was the one looking for a way to make her live. i believe that if auron wasn't there they still would have fought and beat yunalesca. But if Tidus wasn't there I believe yuna would have no shining light to rely on and given in and made a final aeon.

Ok so lets go back to macalania the kiss. That gave her strength to go on. Auron did nothing that i remember that would give her a whole lot of strength. I remember Auron saying "This is your story, and you decide how it develops" I remember Tidus taking it a step further. By making it known that he wouldn't let any harm come to yuna. I just don't see how he did more than make them feel the sorrow to its fullest only so they would fight back in the end.
    Tidus was in love with her. Auron was her guardian. There's a huge difference between the two, and if Auron was ever to tell the group the certain situations they would have to endure and the truth that he died because of Sin; that would of scared them off, and someone like Rikku would of got even more paranoid and Yuna probably wouldn't of fought and destroy Sin. Tidus was always there to just comfort Yuna, and Auron always gave his utmost strength to protect and guard Yuna.

He says often, that people have their own stories and that is true. His job was to guard Yuna, and that was it--He didn't have to do anything for these pilgrim's, because he should actually be resting as a dead guy. He came back and put his life on the line again, and just watched the story unfold. It was not his place to meddle in any of their life changing moments. Why? Because he shouldn't of been there in the first place.

Plus if you're insinuating that Auron never looked for a way to make Yuna live, then you're utterly wrong and mistaken. He was the one who prompted and ordered the group to attack Yunalesca and stop the cycle. It wasn't Tidus, cause he was just watching at that stage. Auron released his emotions and the memories of the past; when he witnessed Jecht and his dear friend Braska, sacrifice their lives for Spira. He decided at that point that he would not let the same thing happen. He also went against his own rule about not meddling with other people's stories and created a new path by challenging Yunalesca with the group, and exterminating her.

If you think about it. Yuna would of went through with the whole final aeon dilemna, if Auron didn't speak his opinion. In consequence, it probably would of been Tidus being chosen as the aeon. So Auron is probably the most dynamic; most important and the main man in Final Fantasy X. In my opinion.
    Last edited by Hazzard; 03-31-2007 at 10:03 PM.

idk whenever i brought Auron into battle there was like a sense of im going to win this battle. useing telport spheres and things made it easy to get quick hit which greatly helps with his speed problems.

storywise. theres no doubt he wasnt the main character. but you can see him the hero of this story. he rode sin through time and met tidus and basically watched over him. you can even see things auron did to motivate tidus. when you see the flashback and auron says "your team lost because of you". auron also was not out for revenge against yunalesca alone. i think he wanted to find a way around calling the final aeon and thats why he didnt let himself get sent and even after yunalesca he continued with them. i think more then anything he thought he needed to be there when and if they find jecht.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

OK, starwind, but remember that in the beginning Tidus had no intentions of going on any crusade. Auron was the one who convinced him that he would only get the answers he sought if he followed Auron. Auron helped Tidus a lot by recounting his experiences with Jecht. In Macalania, after the sphere battle, Auron expressed to Tidus what Jecht never could- that Jecht loved him. Without Auron, Tidus would most likely never have gotten in the position to be such a help to Yuna.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

So Auron's the main man. The main link. The main guide in FINAL FANTASY X. Like i said before.

Auron is a guardian but I belive this story is more about Tidus and Yuna.
    I hope it was about Lulu too she was a great characters I love her dolls and her black magics.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

umm?.... he keeps one of his arms tucked inside his garmet because he's too cool to make use of both his arms. How could that get more awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8017 View Post
    umm?.... he keeps one of his arms tucked inside his garmet because he's too cool to make use of both his arms. How could that get more awesome?
    Perfect example.

I forgot to say that he is a (SPOILER)Zombie PIMP. He was a real badass one too look at the way he accepted his (SPOILER)end after Yu Yevon. He even got sent in style.