Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what is so great about Auron

Hey people your also forgetting the fact that if it wasent for auron bringing tiddus to sin in the beggining he would of never got to besaid island or anything else, he would remain a dream casted away from the fayths. I think thats a good reason. so the credit should go for auron becuase he is the one who basically leads tiddus to his adventure or his story.

The Infamous Majestic Is Back
    Long Live Hatake Kakashi

That's been said already.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

The question is what is not great about Auron, i can't think of anything.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Oh whoops, its been said already. I dident see it sorry

Ya I cant think of anything thats not great about auron

The Infamous Majestic Is Back
    Long Live Hatake Kakashi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8017 View Post
    umm?.... he keeps one of his arms tucked inside his garmet because he's too cool to make use of both his arms. How could that get more awesome?
    He tucks his arm away because he injured it fighting Yunalesca I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Lancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8017 View Post
    umm?.... he keeps one of his arms tucked inside his garmet because he's too cool to make use of both his arms. How could that get more awesome?
    He tucks his arm away because he injured it fighting Yunalesca I believe.
    Yeah, he was injured, but the whole "armrest jacket" maneuver is a Samaurai thing. You can see people doing it in the old movies.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

The injury obviously weren't too severe because he still can function it well, but I just think he does it for the overall ratings and style.
    It's fairly clear that Square.Enix set out to make Auron the best character in Final Fantasy, because he's the first ever samarai. They make sure he has a very humble and matured personality. He never acts rash or doesn't think things through. His battling skills a admirable and fantastic. He wears the traditional outfit for a samarai (the whole cloak thing and not to mention the unseeing ponytail).

They loved this guy, and i bet people in Japan have fallen in love with him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    The injury obviously weren't too severe because he still can function it well, but I just think he does it for the overall ratings and style.
    It's fairly clear that Square.Enix set out to make Auron the best character in Final Fantasy, because he's the first ever samarai. They make sure he has a very humble and matured personality. He never acts rash or doesn't think things through. His battling skills a admirable and fantastic. He wears the traditional outfit for a samarai (the whole cloak thing and not to mention the unseeing ponytail).

They loved this guy, and i bet people in Japan have fallen in love with him as well.
    First ever samurai? What are you talking about? Cyan from FF6 was a samurai.

Oh, I haven't played that game in the series yet.
    But you get my drift anyway?

Arm means that he lost his master. It is fact that is what it means.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

I see he has helped do things. He has a purpose but seriously hes not that dynamic to me. he never interested me into talking o him. He always had the same thing to say. Not that it wasnt helpful its just that it was boring.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

C'mon C'mon

k right look, first off, he's got a massive sword, jackpot. Second, he's dead, and yet, not dead. That should probably be in spoiler tags but oh well. Final point, he helped own a world massacring whale of epic proportions. Not once, TWICE.

Also, I find it funny that Hazzard uses a Cyan picture for an avatar, considering his posts up there.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    I like auron because he is very hot.
    Yeah pretty much.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I have nothing else to add apart from the fact he has the best VA out the group. FTW.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Auron rules and he is not whiny!!1
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: