Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So what is so great about Auron

Auron is really strong for throughout the storyline...

And he's uber, uber cool. Hes like the tough, secretive, wise guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post

Also, I find it funny that Hazzard uses a Cyan picture for an avatar, considering his posts up there.
    LOL. Well, I only started using him after the mess up in the whole server thing, and before that I didn't know who the heck he was, so yah, that's my explanation.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

He's just cool. Slick and casual.

My friend even named her fish after him.

Banned

He has sky-high HP, he's 100% stronger than Tidus, he's super-cool, he's got a cool voice, he's got a cool personality, he's got cool clothes and he's got great Overdrives with cool names.

...but other than that, I don't know.

The only thing that irritated me was when he said "No time to waste-Lets go!" when i just wanted to level up

What's so great about Auron...Allow me to count the ways...
    Auron was the one who literally, dragged his beaten and torn up body down Mt.Gagazet, just to fufill his duty to Jecht and Braska. Auron was the one who watched over Tidus, until the time was right to bring him into the future.

Auron was the only one in the party who knew about(SPOILER)the truth about Yevon and that the Final Summoning was all a huge fabrication.

Auron was the one who exposed Yevon for what it truly was, when everyone was being fed with lie after lie. Auron was the man who kept the party together, once Auron became one of Yuna's guardians, the whole party felt like they had some control.

Auron's strength and power, saved my ass from several near defeats during the adventure. He is the strongest character in the game.
    Auron's sheer power always comes in handy when you're facing down a highly juiced up fiend.

So, what's so great about Auron..? Well, even though he has a gruff and formidable outside, inside, Auron is vulnerable. Auron is the most noble and loyal character in Final Fantasy X. He stood by his summoners until the end. He left a lasting impression on me.

So, that's why Auron is the ultimate FF badass and character!

"There's gotta be some kind of way we can save you, Yuna!"
    Rikku, in the Zanarkand Ruins...

"This, is your world now."
    Auron, inside Sin...

Blog Entries

He's the Cloud and Squall of FFX

'nuff said

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku, the Al Bhed View Post
    What's so great about Auron...Allow me to count the ways...
    Auron was the one who literally, dragged his beaten and torn up body down Mt.Gagazet, just to fufill his duty to Jecht and Braska. Auron was the one who watched over Tidus, until the time was right to bring him into the future.

Auron was the only one in the party who knew about(SPOILER)the truth about Yevon and that the Final Summoning was all a huge fabrication.

Auron was the one who exposed Yevon for what it truly was, when everyone was being fed with lie after lie. Auron was the man who kept the party together, once Auron became one of Yuna's guardians, the whole party felt like they had some control.

Auron's strength and power, saved my ass from several near defeats during the adventure. He is the strongest character in the game.
    Auron's sheer power always comes in handy when you're facing down a highly juiced up fiend.

So, what's so great about Auron..? Well, even though he has a gruff and formidable outside, inside, Auron is vulnerable. Auron is the most noble and loyal character in Final Fantasy X. He stood by his summoners until the end. He left a lasting impression on me.

So, that's why Auron is the ultimate FF badass and character!

QFT!!!!

Auron rules!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Auron is a high-attacker and his piercing ability is pretty useful early on in the game. His "break" skills come in handy as well.

Despite what truth we find, it's not going to change the present.

Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy View Post
    First off please dont assume about how I feel about any of the characters, or how I prefer them. So I have played this game and I never really saw anything good from Auron. I have gone through Games where I never use him unless it is absoutely necessary. He hides so much information from theparty that could have helped them along the journey. He had gone through so many of the challenges and just let his party suffer without giving advice that could end it quickly. So please tell me what makes Auron so great
    Me and Auron smurf in your backyard. You've seen him and his greatness...

Lies.

BUT back to Auron...I used him because he kicked fiend ass and was very rugged and hot.