Thread: MIB: K's Story

Default MIB: K's Story

Usually, I don't like to listen in on other people's conversations, but this was a rare occasion. It's possible I misheard them but it would be so cool if it was true.

These people were saying that the producers of MIB and MIB2 are going to make a third movie about K's struggle as a growing agent of the Men in Black. It details an event somewhere between his encounter with those tall-ass aliens and the time he had to retire his partner using that eye-flashy-memory-wiper thing . . . neuralizer.

The movie is supposed to lead into an entire TV series about K's life as an agent (which is pretty similar to how J started out in the first movie) and is supposed to run similar to styles seen in either 24, Smallville, or Supernatural.

I would normally dismiss this as a rumor. But there was so much detail, I felt I had to mention it. After all, I think it'd be damned cool if it were true.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I loved MIB but I don't like it that much. I would still probably watch it since I was so sad when K erased his memory. But I don't even remember what the 2nd one was like.
    Last edited by Vikeve; 03-26-2007 at 08:48 PM.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*boots to the lounge*

I think a 3rd MiB movie would suck monkey balls. I thought the second one sucked monkey balls. The first one was ok, but I might have only liked it cause I watched it when I was like 12 years old.