Thread: Romancing Saga

Default Romancing Saga

i was wondering if someone could tell me what this game is about ive heard about it but never played it before.
    Tnx.:mog:

Romancing Saga? Is there such a game?

I could never get into either versions of the game. I probably got further into the SNES version, as the PS2 remake was so god awful that I couldnt amount to getting 5 hours into the game.

I say you stay away from both games, they suck.

Default rs

has anyone who played this game experience any defects, like the music skipping or playing the same sound like a broken record, or when you talk to someone the bubble takes awhile to pop up?

Oh thanks i was asking because i got the Romancing Saga soundtrack as a gift and i was wondering if it sucked and the songs are mostly the same as the ones from The FF series
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

I own Romancing SaGa. The only problem I have with it (surprisingly) is the overwhelming freedom of travel. There are so many places to go and only a few that have anything to do with the story. It's great when you want to wander but if you're actually interested in the story it makes it pretty difficult to progress.