Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scammers -_-

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

That's not being scammed.. more like falling for a dumb trick. Always say no to wilderness attempts, half the time people who challenge you have some sort of advantage. Simply say no and ignore him, don't let yourself get tangled up with the children and their words.

I'm a scammer, not a scammee.

That's just why runescape is so great. They've got the best community on net! I just love the fact that Jagex tries to sell the game to the parents as being "educational" because children learn that the more skills they have the more money the can make... (says it somewhere on the webpage)

I hate that game... :shoot:

That is the most hillariously amazing thing I've heard of, connected to Runescape in any way.

I wish I could bare playing that game for the required amount of time needed to do that.
    Word/s.

In this game I play sometimes called Tibia, a while back I was stood in a protection zone minding my own business and this guy was like "Hey can you show me where the rune shop is?" So I walked him to it and he killed me.

I think I'll just quote my favourite lines from their website:

Here at Jagex, we understand the importance of learning, education and experience. In our Keeping Healthy and Responsible Gaming Policy sections, we emphasize the importance of maintaining a balanced life, helping our players realise that work and study are hugely important, as is getting regular exercise...
    · Trading allows players to barter and make deals with each other. Through experience you could have your favoured merchants for different items. Trading also allows players to learn the structure of a working economic system[huh?]. For more on this, please see RuneScape 101
    Problem Solving

With more than a hundred quests to complete, there are plenty of opportunities for players to test their mental abilities. Each quest will contain a number of challenges; some require a logical approach, while others favour a more mathematical mind.
    The last is my ultimate favourite. Those who have solved a RS quest, know why.

Nothing has ever scammed me online. And you were not scammed, they were just playing cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
    That is the most hillariously amazing thing I've heard of, connected to Runescape in any way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDrrMnLtQfI

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDrrMnLtQfI
    Well... look at it this way... it's still better than SecondLife!

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

well i bought by stuff back thanks to you guys, i appreciate it, now i know better not to fall for a stupid trick, im not sooo into getting revenge as i was before, but ill have it one day (if im bored maybe)

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

It's all up to you whether you get scammed in Online Games these days.

do everything through trades~~ It will be sweet.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I've been lucky so far ^-^

I stopped playing Runescape because the skillbuilding gets on my nerves.

YOU CAN'T CHOPT THAT TREE!
    YOU NEED A TREE CHOPPING LEVEL OF 85!

A FREAKING TREE-CHOPPING LEVEL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I've been lucky so far ^-^

I stopped playing Runescape because the skillbuilding gets on my nerves.

YOU CAN'T CHOPT THAT TREE!
    YOU NEED A TREE CHOPPING LEVEL OF 85!

A FREAKING TREE-CHOPPING LEVEL!
    Oh common, that's called realism. Just imagine chopping down an oak with a 4 metre diameter.

I actually liked Runescape skill system a bit more when you still had to get into a hut and sleep for a bit.
    Last edited by Discord; 03-31-2007 at 10:48 AM.