Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ogir Yensa sandsea Over level

Articles
    Blog Entries

Chocobo Ogir Yensa sandsea Over level

Im planning on going to the Ogir-Yensa Sandsea (1st time ever) with all my characters at lvl.30. Is this the good for a over level?

Oh and I luckliy (Im never lucky...) got a golden armour from the Rare game Arieeriel. What are the chances of getting a suit of golden armour.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I got into the Tomb of Raithwall with my team at level at level 17/18, so you'll be fine. You may even be able to take on the Mad Bomb rare game, Pineapple if you find it, and on the oil rig in the top left hand corner of the map, where you see lots of circles, I wonder if you would dare taking on the level 45 beaty that hovers around =P

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Banned

You should just get to about lvl 20 by the Ogir-Yensa Sandsea. You REALLY don't need to and shouldn't go all the way to lvl 30.

I wonder if you would dare taking on the level 45 beaty that hovers around =P
    The Salamand Entite will still be too much even at level 30, since it can still do about 1500-2000+ to everyone at a time with Firaga. And at lvl 30 you probably only have about 1500HP anyways, unless you get Augments. Unless you get lvl 3 Quickenings for everybody, the Salamand Entite will easily kill you at lvl 30.

But hey, at least you probably won't have trouble with Demon Wall #1. Especially the easier Demon Wall #2.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Entites are level 45
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Yeah, that's what I said, the thing that hovers around is level 45

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Man, I'm at the Miriam place and I'm only at level 25!
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Ouch!!!

You guys in Europe can do stuff at the lowest levels!!! I was level 34 at Miriam.

No, i don't do things at low levels. At mirim place i was level 34 as well.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Banned

For those of you who are over leveled, do you do it on purpose, or do it accidentally? Also, why? I mean, do you really have trouble with the enemies, or do you just like doing things in a really easy way?

By the way, I know Entites are lvl 45. When I said Lvl 30, I meant if his party was lvl 30.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    You guys in Europe can do stuff at the lowest levels!!! I was level 34 at Miriam.
    It's basic conversion, our levels have more value than your levels. One level in Britain's about Two and a half in the US.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    It's basic conversion, our levels have more value than your levels. One level in Britain's about Two and a half in the US.
    ROFL

I was just about the lowest leveled on the threads this last november. Now you guys are doing stuff 10 levels below me.

I was just about the lowest leveled on the threads this last november. Now you guys are doing stuff 10 levels below me.
    We're just better

Level 30 is fine. You now don't even have to train for upcoming bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    For those of you who are over leveled, do you do it on purpose, or do it accidentally? Also, why? I mean, do you really have trouble with the enemies, or do you just like doing things in a really easy way?
    Actually, my extremely high levels come as a direct result of killing the required number of enemies to fill the Bestiary for each area before moving on.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

HAHA. Ogir Yensa sandsea is all level 20 stuff, isnt it?
    I think you're fine.