Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with Giruvegan?

I know! I foiught them for ages thinking they would stop coming and there was no other way.. And my best weapons were dealin like half damage.. pfft =p
    x

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

ya know when i found out that all i needed to do was spin on the dais in the feywood. i was well pissed of! ah well...

LOL yeah i got a bit stuck there tbh.
    Where are you nw?

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

Well i ventured through some of Giruvegan, and beating up the gargoyles, Behemoths, golems and other creatures--was so easy! But i kinda decided that it was time to leave that place and do some more side-quests and hunts. I went to do Antillion Infestation and it was so...easy in a way. I used no quickenings and just killed off like 5 of the killer mantis' which were guarding the mark. That took like 35 seconds. Then it took like 3 minutes to kill of the proper Mark. The only thing which pissed me off was when it used 'Flatten'.

But Vaan had like: 4300 HP, and the others are in their late 2000's.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Yeah Antlion isnt too hard.. Although it's an elite mark isnt it?
    'Moff to fight the Seer mark.. Eee hope I'm strong enough nw.

No, it's just a normal mark.
    It's V ranking.

Aiii okaY.
    Wht wep are yu using for Vaan?

I only have Claymore at the moment.
    He's like level 52, and do you know if there should be a more powerful wep at this point in the game for my chars.
    EXCLUDING ZODIAC SPEAR (CAUSE I MESSED THE CHEST THING UP)

Ahaha I messed up with tht too.. oh well, I think theres still 1/1000 chance to get it from a different chest lolol.
    I don't know what I was using at ur level.. I missed claymore out lol. I remember findinf the 'Save the Queen' early bt ee.. Sorry cant help.

Argghhh, thats a shame. Well i'm still looking for greatswords because i've got bored using my claymore. By the way, i think you've guessed-Vaan is my main char.

Where did you find Save the Queen?
    Claymore can be purchased in Archades by the way!

I THINX i got save the queen from a hunt, and then later it becomes available in balfonheim.. Serious go complete Giruvegan its easy jus long, then catch up with ur marks etc.. thats what I did.
    Can I ask what ur play-time is?

I think its around 80 hours. What was yours around this point in the game?

Bout 70. Now its 90 lolol. It scares me does the play-time.. Haha.
    |-) who else is in yer main party?

I don't have a main party. I train everyone equally, but have Vaan as a sort of main leader--who's always in the team.

Vaan-(52)
    Ashe-(45)
    Basch-(44)
    Penelo-(44)
    Fran-(44)
    Balthier-(44)

Yeah I did that, but then I started favouring a mage (Penelo or Ashe) and like.. one levelled faster, and I gave in. But now I'm training Basch who is level 37 lol.
    My main team is Vaan, Balthier, Penelo =]