Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with Giruvegan?

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Don't ask my playtime if you don't want to get scared!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Go on Renmiri =p.
    How far are you, and whuts ur play-time?

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrifex View Post
    Go on Renmiri =p.
    Haven't you seen her thread about her playtime--shes done 1000 hours and completed the game like twenty times!

Oh yer, i got Bubble magick now-but i dont like the way that i have to get bubble belts to keep it on and risk gaining double EXP

So much accessories...I wish it was like KH were you can just add on multiple stuff!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    :eek:

My party was at lvl 38-39 when I first went to Giruvegan.
    :eek: What a massacre!!! :eek:
    Are you kidding?

I found the woods really easy at level 42. The boss went down without me touching anything, too.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post

What a massacre!!!
    Are you kidding?

I found the woods really easy at level 42. The boss went down without me touching anything, too.
    No, she means Giruvegan--not Feywoods, because there is a big difference betwixt the difficulty in both areas.

Both were easy for me though

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Go on Renmiri =p.
    Haven't you seen her thread about her playtime--shes done 1000 hours and completed the game like twenty times!

Oh yer, i got Bubble magick now-but i dont like the way that i have to get bubble belts to keep it on and risk gaining double EXP

So much accessories...I wish it was like KH were you can just add on multiple stuff!
    Renmiri loves the story, that's why. That's why she has completed the game so many times.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

What a massacre!!!
    It wasn't easy but it wasn't hard either.

The Twilight Melody dragontamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer Gabianni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Go on Renmiri =p.

Renmiri loves the story, that's why. That's why she has completed the game so many times.
    who doesn't like the story?
    its embaresing, but my time is 110hours, im in the middle of the feywood and riht now im training for my hunts (i like the side quests)

vaan-42
    balthier-40
    fran-49
    basch-50
    ashe-40
    penelo-50

a great place to train is the golmore jungle, on the paths of chained light. have only one character, equip him/her with the embroided tippet (archades, chest in mosphoran highwaste) and your reserves with golden amlets (eryut village) and go kill the panthers!!
    they wield 1000exp EACH (2000 with the tippet) and regually drop coerel pelts- 99 of which sells for a whopping 44000+ gil,and also, the reserves will get filthy rich in LP!!
    lets see, kill 89 per hour (as i have), with a bit of running around (well, fleeing as to not break the chain) you can get around 178000 exp and 178 LP for the reserves, not to mention the gil!

MWAHAAAA!
    Last edited by dragontamer; 04-03-2007 at 11:34 AM.
    Please visit my DeviantART page! If you have an account, please leave comments on my work to help me improve my drawing! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer View Post
    a great place to train is the golmore jungle, on the paths of chained light. have only one character, equip him/her with the embroided tippet (archades, chest in mosphoran highwaste) and your reserves with golden amlets (eryut village) and go kill the panthers!!
    they wield 1000exp EACH (2000 with the tippet) and regually drop coerel pelts- 99 of which sells for a whopping 44000+ gil,and also, the reserves will get filthy rich in LP!!
    In old Archades (or was it Balfonheim? whatever, you're already past both points if you're heading for Giruvegan) you just can buy these embroided tippets, and equip your main 3 characters with it. In the Feywood and in Giruvegan you also gain 1000exp each, and that while playing with 3 characters

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Coeurl pelts are nothing.

Wait till you get to Sochen Cave Palace and start stocking up on the Maggoty Flesh. 33 pieces got me 20+Kgil. Just 33 piecies <3

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I just sat in Giruvegan and beefed my guys up. My currnet game time is at like 101 hours and I can go onto the Bahumut, But I am not going to yet.

Hey what level did you get to for ALL your guys, Icerose?
    And I'm talking about finishing the whole of Giruvegan (including great crystal,but obviously not the higher floors of it)

My levels at Giruvegan, where-
    42-Vaan
    43-Balthier
    43-Fran
    42-Basch
    43-Ashe
    43-Penelo
    I don't play favorites I equally beef them up.
    After I was done with Giruvegan, and the Great Crystal I had them all at level 48

Lol. Great gamers level grind alike!

58-Vaan
    48-Ashe
    48-Penelo
    48-Basch
    48-Fran
    48-Balthier
    55-Reddas

So what's your best weapon at the moment?

I can't remember, I think it's a Axe or a Hammer.Haven't played in a few days, got a little bored of just leveling and leveling...... You know how that goes, But yeah great gamers think alike......lol