Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with Giruvegan?

Wow I must have alot of work to do cuz im at the part after I beat that boss in Feywood and by that gate, I was about tot make a post on how to get through that gate but I see how now. Also I think my hours are only like 46 and here are my character levels.

Vaan:43
    Balthier:27 lol
    Fran:31
    Basch:44
    Ashe:33
    Penelo:30

Everything hasnt been too much trouble, kinda easy.

I see ya like Basch and Vaan huh? You really should beef all your guys up, You never know when you'll need them.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

You shouldn't have to. Takes too much time in the end. ;D

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Setzer...I think with his levels he should really aim for everyone to at least be in their late 30's. Cause there are some fiends who are around level 48 in the extreme part of Giruvegan. Just giving you the heads up!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post

My party was at lvl 38-39 when I first went to Giruvegan.
    What a massacre!!!
    Whaaaaat? I was at about 35 and had no trouble whatsoever. (SPOILER)Ultima, however, is another story.

Oh, and Hazzard is WAY overleveled. I was about 45 when I beat the Pharos.

That's funny, because I'm supposed to travel through the Pharos at this minute--but i would rather get my party up to level 55 and make sure Vaan is on his 60's.

Im at Giruvega (probably spelled it wrong) and i went through 2 sections and got to a point its a dead end. Can someone help me out?

Yeah, you have to make sure all the little statues are activated and their guarded by the Mytrill Golems. Then you can go through the sealed off areas and then function another statue sort of thing.
    After that their is a secret path, right near the end of that area and is guarded by two more Golems.

A little farther after they have a short scene talkin about they'll never know what they'll find here. theres like this big egg lookin thing down there.

Oh, I know where you are. Well venture through that area, and there are no monsters there at the time being. There will be a massive large staircase and make sure that you try to follow the side path of it and then directly in front of it is an invisible path, where you follow down and fight the Boss Tyrant. If you struggle with that battle, then read the thread in this forum about: 'How to beat Tyrant'.

Well I beat everything in that place went throught that giant crystal and fought that Esper, everything was pretty easy. I beat it last night and Ashe talked to those Occuria and gave here the Peace Sword. So are we done with Giruvega?

Yep, good job!
    Now make sure you go back Balfomein and then train up in Cerobi Streppe. By the way, there are quite a lot of good weapons and magicks you can buy in Balfomein now, so purchase them--find Reddas. Then go to the Cerobi Streppe and get beating those levels!

By the way, may i ask what levels your team are?

Vaan - 47
    Balthier - 47
    Fran - 47
    Basch - 13
    Ashe - 13
    Penelo - 13
    Mods hate me because they know they'll never be as cooll as me!

Vaan-45
    Balthier-31
    Fran-32
    Basch-46
    Ashe-33
    Penelo-32

Alright, level up at least one more of those 4 characters you haven't been training up much or do the hard and much more rewarding thing, by leveling up the four characters you haven't used in a while to Vaan and Basch's levels. Definitely make sure you grind in Cerobi Steppe, and once you make sure everyone is a decent level (40-45) then go Nabreus Deadlands.

Here's my characters levels:

Vaan-62
    Basch-52
    Balthier-53
    Fran-52
    Penelo-52
    Ashe-52
    Reddas (guest)-55

By the way, I'm at exactly the same stage as you and only purchased four Espers at the moment. One was optional.