Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with Giruvegan?

Default Whats the deal with Giruvegan?

I had just ventured through the whole of Feywood, and i expected to find an exit to Giruvegan or an unknown place. But to my dismay i found out that the only exit was to either return back to Golmore Jungle or go into the second (Hard) part of Henne Mines. So does anyone know where or how to get to Giruvegan?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Riight- travel through the Fey wood, keep referring to yer big map like, get to the blue save cryst.. and you shoud be near another exit that takes you to the rafflesias or something to that effect..
    If you've killed that beast, then keep on heading down and into the snow fields with the killer mantis and the behemoths.
    If you've been there, stand on one of the shrines with a lit up glyph on the ground, and rotate ur camera until you see an image of a ?jungle? in one of the spaces. head out of the shrine towards this image, and continue to the next shrine etc until you can move to the next section properly.
    Do the same again in the second area, jus heed the harder enemies.. Once you reac the door that won't open, summon Belias and open the door again.. et voila!
    Giruvegan, my worst place of the whole game. Have fun.
    Last edited by CloudStrifex; 03-31-2007 at 11:04 AM. Reason: typo

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Wait till you get IN Giruvegan. I used a walkthrough because I really could not be bothered to make my brain hurt any more than it did lol
    jkhkjg

LOL how awkward is it in that place.
    The giant cryst. takes the p*ss more.
    UGH.

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

haha, i actually looked on the walkthrough straight after i made this thread. I beat the boss with ease and the behemoths and killer mantis' were surprisingly weak and couldn't lay a finger on me until i found a couple of behemoths which were berserk.

Thanks guys, and now i am so not looking forward to going inside Giruvegan. By the way--what level were you lot?

Levels for Hazzard:

Vaan-(51)
    Ashe-(43)
    Balthier-(43)
    Basch-(43)
    Penelo-(43)
    Fran-(43)

Is this good levels, and what were yours?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

GAH ur high! =]
    I wasn'y tht high, I've completed the game and most of the hunts now,
    Vaan: 69
    Penelo: 56
    Balthier: 66

I'd need to check for the others, but ee good luck yah.
    Don't think you'll need it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    haha, i actually looked on the walkthrough straight after i made this thread. I beat the boss with ease and the behemoths and killer mantis' were surprisingly weak and couldn't lay a finger on me until i found a couple of behemoths which were berserk.

Thanks guys, and now i am so not looking forward to going inside Giruvegan. By the way--what level were you lot?

Levels for Hazzard:

Vaan-(51)
    Ashe-(43)
    Balthier-(43)
    Basch-(43)
    Penelo-(43)
    Fran-(43)

Is this good levels, and what were yours?

My party was at lvl 38-39 when I first went to Giruvegan.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

;_; I wasn't far ahead. My main party is level 40..

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post

My party was at lvl 38-39 when I first went to Giruvegan.
    What a massacre!!!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

LOL tbh I found myself running in Giruvegan, and rushing to find the green platform things..

I hate that stupid giant crystal.

GaH it sucks.
    I was sooo conused by the map too, the first one in the game I was like; 'Whaa- nuuu where my map'.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

(SPOILER)The Bahamut has no map either

That sucks also.. lol.
    Bahamut is straight forward-ish though.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

As long as you don't go through the rooks. They were harder than the final boss!