Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mt Ordeals: Rise of the Paladin

You don't have to use my levels. It just helps when you go through the Tower of Zot which is such a gay place at low levels.

I know, that's why I'm over-leveling now and trying to reach the levels you would get after all Tellah dying and stuff.

Last time i rolled up in that place at like level 21 for cecil and the others had like 23. I struggled like mad and replayed that element (water) goddess so much!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    I know, that's why I'm over-leveling now and trying to reach the levels you would get after all Tellah dying and stuff.

Last time i rolled up in that place at like level 21 for cecil and the others had like 23. I struggled like mad and replayed that element (water) goddess so much!
    I think you mean wind not water
    Tellah didn't die!!!! He got a sleep spell cast on him and then an invisible spell cast on him so you couldn't see him.

No.He's dead and not even buried. Just laid out on the bloodstained floor where Golbez once crapped on. XD

But I've got by like two levels so far...everything is going well, i never realized that i can gain so much Exp in this magnetic cave. SWEET

Tellah isn't dead. I don't believe you. Golbez doesn't poop. he can only go peepee.

Yeah the cave is excellent for leveling up. I use it quite a lot to level up some of the weaker characters.

UPdate:

Tellah's dead and I'm in the underworld.

33-Cecil: HP-1510
    33-Rydia: HP-782
    36-Kain AKA The Traitor: HP-1595
    34-Yang: HP-2239
    34-Rosa: HP-1175

What you guys think?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I think you need to quit worrying about your levels so much and enjoy the game.
    Figaro Castle

Seriously. I usually level to 15 at Mt. Ordeals, I mean come on, its cake. You have a freakin holy sword. At level 5 Cecil can combat the zombies. Couple that with some Fires, and your a zombie smiting machine. Its the best place to get gold while leveling Cecil at the same time. Until later that is.
    Last edited by MOMO; 04-06-2007 at 05:10 PM.