Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The good ol' days, when we stunk at video games.

Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonThaReapa View Post
    A'yo, maybe you never heard the name. Typhoon A.K.A Tha Reapa. I'm the one that takes all challengers to their graves. It's what I live for. YOUR AGONY!!!!!!!!!! SO YUUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
    Just shut up...I bet i can beat you any day at any two player game...
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    A'yo, maybe you never heard the name. Typhoon A.K.A Tha Reapa. I'm the one that takes all challengers to their graves. It's what I live for. YOUR AGONY!!!!!!!!!! SO YUUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your ass would get BEAT if we played a few rounds of Tekken!

Your ass would get BEAT if we played a few rounds of Tekken!
    WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY TEKKEN!?!?!?!? OUT OF ALL THE GAMES IN THE WORLD, YOU CHOOSE TEKKEN!?!?!?!? THAT ASS IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

I'm not here to state my opinion. I'm here to state a fact, my friend.

Lol your funny my friend. A'yo, you have no idea how bad I can kick your ass with Nina, Lei, Yoshimitsu, Jin, Kuzuya, and , my favorite, Azuka. You wouldn't last 5 minutes.
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I used to be so terrible at Marvel vs. Capcom, that I'd regularly lose to my cousin (who is the one who actually owns the game) when he used Dan. Now, we're about even.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Please keep conversations not pertaining to the thread's topic, i.e. who can beat who in Tekken out of the thread and confined to Private Messages.

Sorry Void, i just gotta bit caught up in the old battle between who's better and stuff.

On topic--Yeah, I think i've now improved over the years, after countlessly playing them when ever i get the chance!

Sorry Void, i just gotta bit caught up in the old battle between who's better and stuff.

On topic--Yeah, I think i've now improved over the years, after countlessly playing them when ever i get the chance!
    Ditto.
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    This video is from we considered 100% on an easy song in Guitar Hero amazing. Now we realize though, we sucked at Guitar Hero then. >_>

So, what video games do you rock at now, but sucked at before?
    Everyone who starts out playing an FPS sucks at them.. Trust me the really really good players are the ones who played with the best players, but would never get a kill.. They will just keep dying, and dying. Yes that was me.. I was able to pick up a lot of skills, and a great deal of tips given to me.. So much so when my class started getting into redfaction lan parties int he computer lab. I would always place in second(the guy in first had no life so he was all 1337).

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

I've found lately that I'm much worse at games now. Almost everything I used to play, I suck at so bad compared to what I used to be able to do.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I first started seriously playing DDR on Christmas 2006, when DDR:superNOVA was one of my gifts.

At first, basic songs boggled my mind. Now I can score A's on Heavy and AA's on standard on a regular basis. Mmmmmm~

Blog Entries

Lol your funny my friend. A'yo, you have no idea how bad I can kick your ass with Nina, Lei, Yoshimitsu, Jin, Kuzuya, and , my favorite, Azuka. You wouldn't last 5 minutes.
    Wow. Finally. Someone so pro at Tekken that he doesn't need to spell character's names properly (Kazuya and Asuka btw)

A good judge of fighting game ability is whether someone can talk the talk. The sheer amount of terminology that comes with each series of fighters is huge compared to other genres.

I would say Tekken and Soul Calibur (esp. SC2) are the games where Ie experienced the greatest increase in skill. I'm a bit more consistant with landing my juggles now in Tekken and I'm a better poker though my turtling needs work (fact is, I just can't play against certain characters). I spent more time and money on Soul Calibur 2 than any other game and I must say, it really paid off. I'm terrible these days though, SC3 really changed my Cassey style and I find it much harder to read opponents because I've forgotton a lot of other character's movesets.

Oh. And Pump It Up and DDR as well. Although, I'm quite sure that EVERYONE sucks at DDR the first time. It's just one of those practice-and-get-better things.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

-_-;

the days when people use to watch people playing DDR.

I SUCKED so bad the first time I played DDR -___-; and got laughed at.