Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Version

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I thought that one was easy, I had trouble with the ice gym. I had already retired my Infernape at that point so that I could level up the rest of my pokemon. -_-'

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Righto, so here's the deal. I'm currently breeding pokemon for certain natures. For anyone else who's done this, you know how long it can take to get the nature you want. That said, it's entirely likely that I'm going to end up with a lot of pokemon I don't need. Some of them aren't too special, but I'd imagine someone out there might not mind getting an Eevee or Charmander for free. I'll just hand the suckers out and give the extra to whoever wants 'em. Just trade me some low-level Starly you catch or something. If anyone wants one, let me know in a PM.

Eventually I'll be doing the same thing with Bulbasaur and Squirtle, so them too, but that'll have to wait a while. These first three are giving me hell right now.

Edit: Seriously, though. I've got a box full of nine extra charmanders and eleven eevees. It seems like an awful waste to release 'em.
    Last edited by Ouch!; 05-05-2007 at 05:05 AM.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    Righto, so here's the deal. I'm currently breeding pokemon for certain natures. For anyone else who's done this, you know how long it can take to get the nature you want. That said, it's entirely likely that I'm going to end up with a lot of pokemon I don't need. Some of them aren't too special, but I'd imagine someone out there might not mind getting an Eevee or Charmander for free. I'll just hand the suckers out and give the extra to whoever wants 'em. Just trade me some low-level Starly you catch or something. If anyone wants one, let me know in a PM.

Eventually I'll be doing the same thing with Bulbasaur and Squirtle, so them too, but that'll have to wait a while. These first three are giving me hell right now.

Edit: Seriously, though. I've got a box full of nine extra charmanders and eleven eevees. It seems like an awful waste to release 'em.

Do you have any Bellsprout, Staryu, or advice on how to get my wi-fi adapter to work?

(EDIT: I'm also looking for a shiny stone and a dusk stone for my Roselia and Misdreavus. Any advice?)

Quote Originally Posted by Poetically Pathetic View Post
    (EDIT: I'm also looking for a shiny stone and a dusk stone for my Roselia and Misdreavus. Any advice?)
    You can get a Shiny Stone near Route 228 and on the Iron Island. You can also get a Togekiss by using a Shiny Stone on a Togetic. A Dusk Stone can be found in the Veilstone City Warehouse. You can also get a Honchkrow from using a Dusk Stone on a Murkrow.

That reminds me of the time I had nine Natus, five Swinubs, seven Seedots, nine Lotads, four Beldums, four Laprases, five Poliwags, five Delibirds, eight Bagons, nine Mareeps, five Onixes, and five Psyducks and I ended up releasing most of them. Don't worry. I made a Level 100 Politoed, Level 100 Ampharos, and a Level 100 Metagross out of the group.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    You can get a Shiny Stone near Route 228 and on the Iron Island. You can also get a Togekiss by using a Shiny Stone on a Togetic. A Dusk Stone can be found in the Veilstone City Warehouse. You can also get a Honchkrow from using a Dusk Stone on a Murkrow.
    Ooh, I'm in Veilstone now, last I remembered. I'll evolve my Misdreavus with that Dusk Stone!...well, once I get Psybeam and Pain Split.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Do you have any Bellsprout, Staryu, or advice on how to get my wi-fi adapter to work? :p
    No, no, and no, although I am pleased to say that my first jump into the GTS gained me a Heracross (it's so awesome to see its trainer name and nickname in Japanese) and a Shieldon, both of which for one of my eleven level 1 eevees. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio
    That reminds me of the time I had nine Natus, five Swinubs, seven Seedots, nine Lotads, four Beldums, four Laprases, five Poliwags, five Delibirds, eight Bagons, nine Mareeps, five Onixes, and five Psyducks and I ended up releasing most of them. Don't worry. I made a Level 100 Politoed, Level 100 Ampharos, and a Level 100 Metagross out of the group.
    I've still got bulbasaur, squirtle, shieldon, rhyhorn, and zubat to breed for natures. I'm sure there will be more down the road; I'm beginning to consider getting all of the eevee forms. I also plan to abuse my use of two DSes and a copy of both Diamond and Pearl. I'm glad I kept my old DS. =P

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

If any of you have a spare Magmarizer, can I have it so I can evolve my Magmar? I'd do it myself, but I don't have Leaf Green.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Can you trade 'em to people who ain't got the national pokedex yet or not? I dunno. If you can I'll take a couple off your hands. :}

I'll take one of the Charmanders off your hands.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

I'm not sure about whether or not I can trade it to you if you've not yet got the National Dex, but I suppose it's worth a try.

And I'll gladly give you a Charmander, Sigma. Just let me know when you want to trade.

I'm not sure about whether or not I can trade it to you if you've not yet got the National Dex, but I suppose it's worth a try.

And I'll gladly give you a Charmander, Sigma. Just let me know when you want to trade.
    Right now is actually good. Do you want anything in exchange? Just respond and get on Wi-Fi.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Naw, I don't need anything. Just send me some low level starly or something you can catch easily enough. I'm on the Wi-Fi now.

i made a wifi gym clan if anyone wants to check it out. Wifi Gym Project

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Eeeeee....I'm going in to take on the Champ...wish me luck!

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

So here I am browsing the GTS for pokemon I may want. The whole thing is pretty damn awesome, but there's one problem. I can't request any pokemon not already registered in my pokedex. This poses quite a problem, as most of the pokemon I want, I have not seen.

I was wondering what the best method of seeing more pokemon is. Does your pokedex record pokemon you see in battles against other people online? For some reason, I get the feeling that won't work. I'd trade with people around here, but there aren't that many people I know who play, and those who do aren't very far along yet.

Any suggestions?