Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Version

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    Just got Pearl on Tuesday and am loving it, though I'm not very far (currently leveling up in the Eterna Forest). This game has really made my OCD tendencies from the original Pokemon games kick back in, so I doubt I'll be advancing at a very fast pace as I want all of my Pokemon to be the same level roughly.
    Hahaha, you do that as well? xDD I've been running around training my weaksauce Bidoof to be as strong as the others.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Just got Diamond today, and about to start playing now. :D

Edit: I try to keep them all at the same level as well, although some of them always end up falling by the wayside. Like last game I played was Emerald, and by the time I got to the Elite four, my Swellow was still on level 38 and only in the team to use Fly, and my starter and others were all around the same level. Then I just mad powerleveled my Gardevoir to 61 so I could use her to take down Rayquaza before doing the Elite Four so I could have a decent pokemon instead of the crap Swellow. :D

But yeah. Off to go play now. :}

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Just got Pearl on Tuesday and am loving it, though I'm not very far (currently leveling up in the Eterna Forest). This game has really made my OCD tendencies from the original Pokemon games kick back in, so I doubt I'll be advancing at a very fast pace as I want all of my Pokemon to be the same level roughly.
    Hahaha, you do that as well? xDD I've been running around training my weaksauce Bidoof to be as strong as the others.
    Yeah, same here situation here (though I taught him Rock Smash so he'd be decent against Rock and Normal types, so it's not all bad). I'm even determined to get a Gyarados by Level 20 and have been doing the Switch Method with Magikarp since Level 5 (currently 14). But yeah, I'll finally get them all even and then find a new guy like, 5 levels lower and have to catch him and level him up to. XD

One thing that has bugged me was that I keep get Pokemon (such as Shinx) who don't seem to learn any of their own elements movies for a while (currently Level 13 with that one also and the only Electric move I have increases the power of other Electric moves...).
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I'm heartless...I refuse to use Normal types, so I both flat out ignored the little rat, and then locked him in a box the moment something better came down the pike.

I dunno if I'm gonna be getting anymore starters the cheap way, but once I have my world in order, I will start breeding them.

My code for my Pearl version is 5154 9411 0660. I'll post my diamond code...well as soon as I have an established game on there.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I has to wait till June... But I'm very hyped up about this gaaaame!! I'm gonna pick Turtwig and call it Claud
    jkhkjg

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

You don't *have* to wait till June. If you have the means to import, go ahead. If you were concerned with compatibility with the GBA games, it's been confirmed that the UK GBA games do work with the US DS game.

Also, if you're in Eterna Forest, you should be by Eterna City. Instead of using the 'Switch Method', go into Eterna City and take the South Exit. You won't be able to go past there, as that is Bicycle Road, but inside is Prof. Rowan's assistant. He'll give you EXP Share.

I used to only use one Pokemon for the whole game. :P Whatever I started with. Now I'm using the EXP share. I have a Gyarados. :D

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Mmm...Gyarados. I should get this wireless thing going on eventually - I want a smurfing Alakazam.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Yes, Alakazam rules. I evolved a number of Pokemon yesterday through trade. xD

Contributions

Alakazam > All.

Many thanks Christmas!

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

No no no - Gardevoir > Alakazam.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Contributions

Yeah but Alakazam has the nostalgia thing going for it.

Many thanks Christmas!

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm around level 37/38 for my pokemon currently, and am in the snowy region. I'm enjoying myself, and I play it while taking notes in my Anthro class a lot, as well as whenever I'm doing other stuff.

Started with a Turtwig, myself. I need to look into getting some Wi-Fi access to trade with the rest of you. I'm thinking of getting a bunch of pokemon to level 50 after beating it, that always seems like a reasonable level to battle each other at, if anybody else is up for it.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

xD You want to fight?

/me throws down

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I have Pearl. Here's my friend code.

1761-9153-0242