Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Version

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Version

Me and some friends decided to reserve this game, because the old ones were so awesome. The new WiFi feature seems as though it'll be a fun enhancement to this great series.

Who else is getting the new Pokemon, and which version? I got Pearl.

I will be adding friend codes now.

Ichimonji
    1117 6710 6571

Roto13
    0430 4760 9441

Giga Guess
    5154 9411 0660

First Mate Elite Lord Sigma
    1761-9153-0242

Ouch!
    5412 6474 6206
    Last edited by Fonzie; 05-07-2007 at 03:55 AM.

I think I'm getting Pearl and my friend is getting Diamond. He recently got Leaf Green and I got Fire Red, so it worked out nicely. Pokemon is fun. Although I curse Snorlax with every breath I take.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I think I'm getting Pearl and my friend is getting Diamond. He recently got Leaf Green and I got Fire Red, so it worked out nicely. Pokemon is fun. Although I curse Snorlax with every breath I take.
    I caught both of them. Did you use the itemfinder under the ground where they were located? You'll get some leftovers if you didn't.

I got diamond reserved. I plan to do some trading when I get my laptop in June.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Getting Diamond.

I'll probably get one, and my girlfriend the other. I'll get her into Pokemon games, and show her it's a lot better than the card game and anime crap.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've preordered Diamond, from a Canadian site, 'cause I'm not waiting two months longer than the US/Can for this.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I'm getting Diamond. I want to play it NOW tho ;w;

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

I was in Japan for the launch of these games in September, and I picked up Diamond. However, me and Japanese-RPGs-in-Japanese don't mix and I haven't really played it much beyond the first 4 gyms. I intend on getting Pearl in English.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I caught both of them. Did you use the itemfinder under the ground where they were located? You'll get some leftovers if you didn't.
    I caught the first one, the one that is south of Celadon City, and I haven't tried to catch the second one. The reason I curse them is because of that damned Rest. I swear to god, everytime I got the accursed thing to a comfortable HP to catch it, it would use Rest and fully restore itself. The fact that it was asleep did nothing for my chances. I spent about 45 minutes trying to catch it, using 10 Great Balls and my Flareon's Bite and Quick Attack up. Then I started yelling at my game calling it stupid and unfair. Once I realized how retarded I was being, I turned my game off to try again later. Next time I tried it? Five minutes tops. Hit it three times, threw two balls, caught it.

I'll go back and get the leftovers though, thanks.

It comes out April 22nd, right?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I should probably preorder it. I'll likely get Diamond.

I'll get Diamond and then hopefully Comet will get Pearl.

Geez...I remember the days when i used to play 12 hours a day of hardcore Pokemon action. Training Bulbasaur, Meoth, Typhlosion and the crew!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

A'yo, this series is still on!?!?! Man, the memories are comin' back. A'yo, give me a good reason why I should waste money on this?
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

I am getting Pearl and my best mate is getting Diamond, not even for the trade as we prefer the versions we picked anyway. The trade is just a lucky bonus for us. (When i talk about trade i mean version exclusives and such).
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

I'll probably get Diamond. :]