Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Version

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I put Diamond on reserve just yesterday. I'm looking forward to training my pets to beat up other people's pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void View Post
    I put Diamond on reserve just yesterday. I'm looking forward to training my pets to beat up other people's pets.
    Lol. Pets? Don't you mean Pokemon?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Isn't that what games are designed for?[/quote]

Well you have to like a game to play it right. I dont like pokemon as much as I used to. I just play it for fun. But before I used to play it nonstop I went crazy for it but now Im not that crazy for it anymore.

The Infamous Majestic Is Back
    Long Live Hatake Kakashi

That's the reason why i like RPG'S today.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

After mastering Pokemon games in 3rd grade I can now say that a 2 year old kid that is stupid can beat Pokemon games. I'm sorry but I've seen five year olds that have mastered these games. It makes me feel sick to consider Pokemon games good they are far too easy and are really only for kids between the age of 6-11. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but I'm telling the truth. I can completely master one of these games in a day- no sweat.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Lancer View Post
    After mastering Pokemon games in 3rd grade I can now say that a 2 year old kid that is stupid can beat Pokemon games. I'm sorry but I've seen five year olds that have mastered these games. It makes me feel sick to consider Pokemon games good they are far too easy and are really only for kids between the age of 6-11. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but I'm telling the truth. I can completely master one of these games in a day- no sweat.

MGS reference.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Most games are easy, duh. It's the fun and replay value, not to mention the new wi-fi options, that make it worthwhile.

I heard this game will use the mic to talk to people you're playing with online. I can see people complaining about this.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Erdrick Holmes View Post
    I heard this game will use the mic to talk to people you're playing with online. I can see people complaining about this.
    I thought we agreed you wouldn't go around rumor-mongering?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd have to disagree. While they are targeted towards a specific audience, it's accessible to older people as it involves layers of strategy and team-building for a competitive team. As I have many friends up here who are also going to be getting the game, it's well worth my while to be able to fight them. It has a good mechanic for PvP RPG-style battles that I quite enjoy. And the collecting element is also a lot of fun.

Honestly, I know little children who can master Final Fantasy games. They're not difficult to master either. Does that make them for kids age 6-11 as well?

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I might get it if I can get some money. I want Pearl. Dunno why. The WiFi thing almost makes it worthwhile.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I have to preorder Pearl now from america or wait till september for UK release... It's a predicament.
    jkhkjg

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    I have to preorder Pearl now from america or wait till september for UK release... It's a predicament.
    http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ <- That's what you're looking for, my friend. Screw waiting.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ <- That's what you're looking for, my friend. Screw waiting.
    Good shootin' Tex'.

A valuable source, (SPOILER)Wikipedia tells me we in the UK will be waiting until but the 1st of June for it, just one month after America.
    Dear God, it's a miracle.
    ~-x-~ Psyniac ~-x-~
    Official Rikku Fanboy