Thread: Questions!

Default Questions!

Do you need buy copies of the same gambit or do you only need one of each gambit there are in the game? Also, how do you even get Reks to Lv. 99?

You only need one of each gambit, and level grind. Not that there's any reason to do it. It'd take a million years and it wouldn't be hard.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I get Reks to level 99 every playthrough..................

I thought there was only a limited numbers of imperials and there is only one mini-boss at the beginning of the game for Reks to fight! So, how can you even level grind?!

Quote Originally Posted by GOD GUNDAM View Post
    I thought there was only a limited numbers of imperials and there is only one mini-boss at the beginning of the game for Reks to fight! So, how can you even level grind?!
    A more important question is: why would you??

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

I probably wouldn't, but how is it possible to get Reks to lv. 99 when there are a limited number of enemies that he can fight!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Zoning?

Quote Originally Posted by GOD GUNDAM View Post
    I probably wouldn't, but how is it possible to get Reks to lv. 99 when there are a limited number of enemies that he can fight!
    gameshark

Why would you want to make him reach lev99??? he just play at the beginning and is not a very needed char to be leveled up to that high level. or am I wrong? note that i didn't finish the game yet.

Thanks brother for this great siggy and for being the brother you were... I love you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen Macwere
    No matter how high we go, no one is lower than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoria Macwere View Post
    Why would you want to make him reach lev99??? he just play at the beginning and is not a very needed char to be leveled up to that high level. :confused: or am I wrong? note that i didn't finish the game yet.
    Once he gets stabbed in the opening, you never play as him again. What level he is at that point has absolutely no impact on anything from then on.

Well, I thought I saw someone posted that they got Reks to lv.99, so I was curious about how was that even possible!

Does anyone know the augment "Brawler" and how many atk power does it add when you are fighting empty-handed since i don't know when I should use a weapon since I been hitting in the range of 400-600 damage at full hp!