Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boy Meets World!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a few favorites from this show!!!

1. The halloween episode.

2. Any of the episodes where a few of the guys had to dress up as girls. (especially Shawn OMG)

3. And I also like one of the earlier episodes where Cory has a vision of what it will be like when he is an old man or something. And he was just sitting there at the restaurant place or whatever and he was complaining about sweet n low. And something like " They WANT you to take the rolls!!!!"

4. I also like the detective one where they stepped through a closet or whatever and the show turned black and white, and they were in an old classy bar or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post

3. And I also like one of the earlier episodes where Cory has a vision of what it will be like when he is an old man or something. And he was just sitting there at the restaurant place or whatever and he was complaining about sweet n low. And something like " They WANT you to take the rolls!!!!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOpyK0qT8F8

[:

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Topanga and Mr. Feeny were great. I love the Halloween episode with Jennifer Love Feffermen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

boy meets world was one of my many enjoyments as a child, actually, I find myself still watching it from time to time, if I ever catch it on tv, but that and the whole TGIF lineup was awsome, hangin with Mr. Cooper, yet another great

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Wow it took me about 5-10 minutes to remember how Corey / Topanga even looks like :)

The show was fun. Did it ever get serious?

There were numerous times where it went down a serious path for an episode. I remember one time Cory was trying drinking (he was still in high school) and got caught by his dad. Shawn's dad died in one episode. I'm sure there's more examples but I can't think of them right now.
    Last edited by Rase; 04-14-2007 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Typos REALLY annoy me.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Topenga was zaftig and shapely, yum.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post

YouTube - Boy Meets Wolrd- Old Men

[:
    XD Thanks I watched that like five times in a row!