Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

well not everyone has Firefox~

as for the game.

Spectacular looking ^_^

@JKTrix- Its actually "ridicules" being put in this case as a context for "to expose to ridicule; make fun of." The statement wasn’t at all absurd I was just pointing out what I defined as silly. However thank you for your concern nonetheless. Now could a mod please delete the convulsed build up spam taking place, thank you.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I'd not waste my time PMing you since it's the equivalent of bashing my head against a brick wall. nyoro~n

Blog Entries

Posting in epic Assassin's Creed thread

I personally am wriggling with excitment for this game.

there was a picture here

@Jowy- Go away

Quote Originally Posted by Diango12 View Post
    But what I'm trying to figure out is what is that dagger concealed in his arm? The Hashashin apparently did cut their index finger placing a ring and also installing a dagger or hook in its place upon completing there training but I can't make out if the dagger on Altair is connected to his finger or pulled out from his sleeve.
    The dagger is concealed in a mechaism around his wrist, that springs the blade into place when triggered. When extended, the blade is held between his index and little finger, resting comfortably in the space where his ring finger used to be.
    Word/s.

The dagger is concealed in a mechaism around his wrist, that springs the blade into place when triggered. When extended, the blade is held between his index and little finger, resting comfortably in the space where his ring finger used to be.
    ... cool! xD

I just found a video to confirm that Pure awesome

I've been looking forward to this game for quite some time now. Mainly because it looks so darn good, but also because I'm a pretty big fan of the Prince of Persia series.

It'll probably be one of the first games that I'll buy when I finally get enough money to buy myself a PS3.

When does it come out?
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Late 2007, if they won't delay it that is.

Those trailers made me nerd-gasm.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I think the story behind his wrist dagger is interesting n_n-b

Someone ruined my fun, I was thinking of a super long post to type and then someone said the answer

If it well worth the read then post it anyway

It was in response to the knife thing.( Not super long, just it sounds good)

Altair, the main character, like all assassins in his sect, uses a mechanism that extends a knife to use as a weapon for killing. In the game, once they complete their training, have their ring finger cut off, not the index finger like you previously stated in a post. on the underside of his arm, once he balls his hand into a fist, the knife extends providing a deadly assassination weapon. in addition to this weaponry, the player can also use a sword for when he or she is cornered, or to provide help, such as cutting down a platform leg to produce a barricade. Also, he has ranged weapons, such as a small crossbow, seen in the cinematic not only to shoot at short range, but also to pull a enemy down( not sure if yo can actually do that), and small throwing knives strapped across the chest of Altair.

So were assuming this mechanism is of course held within his cloak. Then it must be simple in design, at the end of the video in clip one there's apparently this death screen and written on it is the word "shutdown" (oh and to ease the reference marsupials; this was taken from wikipedia :rolleyes2 ). Anyway apparently showing this is going to have the same time manipulation theme as prince of Persia (core team for PoP is also DEVing this game) . Sounds interesting maybe will see spin offs no doubt.

Good read by the way