Thread: I've returned

Default I've returned

I'm back in Vana'diel.... I don't know how long I will be tere, but I was able to recover an inactive content ID well a content ID thats been canceled since 2005.......

So yea back on Pandemonium. I plan on getting the new expansion soon. BTW were is the cocobo at that I let loose.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

somewhere in... I forget -_-;

welcome back though

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm on Pandy. What's your character name?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Welcome back.

The chocobo you let loose in Jeuno is in La Theine Plateau. Check the Chocobo Tracks near the northern exit to West Ronfaure for a cutscene.

alrighty also I was wondering how do I set my macros if you know any good guides please point me in that direction..

also how do I start the new expansion how do I get to the new areas the empire....
    Last edited by nozkits; 04-06-2007 at 07:03 AM.

It depends what job you are playing, what level you are, and what spells, equipment and abilities you have.

For magic it's usually /ma "Spell Name" t me or stpc depending on what target you want. With stpc you can then select the party member with the function keys (i.e. F1, F2, F3, etc).

For job abilities it's /ja "Ability Name" me and so forth.

There are things like /wait and /equip that you can use (with equip you have to say which slot it is and then the equipment you want to put in there; /equip range "Rosenbogen" for instance, where it will equip the Rosenbogen bow into your range slot.

And there's pleanty more I guess. Bah, screw you vB Code, HTML or whatever the hell is screwing up the macros! Note that the bolded words have ><'s at the start and end (though inverted).

To get to Aht Urghan Whitegate and the rest of the expansion areas, you need to do a quest in order for the ship to Whitegate to be available to you from Mhaura. One of the simpliest ways is to collect all 6 of the subjob items, or you could do it even easier like I did and get a Quicksand coffer key (or any coffer key that is from a beastmen dungeon).

I'm sure there's other ways too, but those two are the easiest that I can remember, otherwise you are paying 500,000g and being thrown right into a dangerous area.
    Last edited by Rostum; 04-06-2007 at 07:38 AM.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    It depends what job you are playing, what level you are, and what spells, equipment and abilities you have.

For magic it's usually /ma "Spell Name" t me or stpc depending on what target you want. With stpc you can then select the party member with the function keys (i.e. F1, F2, F3, etc).

For job abilities it's /ja "Ability Name" me and so forth.

There are things like /wait and /equip that you can use (with equip you have to say which slot it is and then the equipment you want to put in there; /equip range "Rosenbogen" for instance, where it will equip the Rosenbogen bow into your range slot.

And there's pleanty more I guess. Bah, screw you vB Code, HTML or whatever the hell is screwing up the macros! Note that the bolded words have ><'s at the start and end (though inverted).

To get to Aht Urghan Whitegate and the rest of the expansion areas, you need to do a quest in order for the ship to Whitegate to be available to you from Mhaura. One of the simpliest ways is to collect all 6 of the subjob items, or you could do it even easier like I did and get a Quicksand coffer key (or any coffer key that is from a beastmen dungeon).

I'm sure there's other ways too, but those two are the easiest that I can remember, otherwise you are paying 500,000g and being thrown right into a dangerous area.
    I think I got a ghelsba coffer key, and a crawler's nest key...

Anyway how do I get 6 subjob items? Also were is this quest located?

anyway thank you for your help

Well, Ghelsba doesn't have a coffer key, unless you meant Beaduex. And Crawler's Nest doesn't count as a beastmen dungeon.

The 6 subjob items you need are the Damselfly Worm, Magicked Skull, and Crab Apron from Valkurm Dunes, as well as Wild Rabbit Tail, Dhalmel Saliva, and Bloody Robe from Buburimu Peninsula.

You get the quest in Lower Jeuno, in the Tenshodo Headquarters. So I don't know if you can get in before Rank 5, but it may be possible (been a long time).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Well, Ghelsba doesn't have a coffer key, unless you meant Beaduex. And Crawler's Nest doesn't count as a beastmen dungeon.

The 6 subjob items you need are the Damselfly Worm, Magicked Skull, and Crab Apron from Valkurm Dunes, as well as Wild Rabbit Tail, Dhalmel Saliva, and Bloody Robe from Buburimu Peninsula.

You get the quest in Lower Jeuno, in the Tenshodo Headquarters. So I don't know if you can get in before Rank 5, but it may be possible (been a long time).
    That's perfect. I'm at rank five... What's the NPC's name? Naw I'll just talk to everyone in there lol....