Thread: Gangsta Britain!

Default Gangsta Britain!

This photo is a scene-setter for what's coming up. I was on my way back from Pizza Hut, having enjoyed a lovely buffet with a friend. Pizza Hut provide crayons to any children eating there, so they can colour in some pretty pictures while they wait for their food. It could be considered a mistake if not for the fact that the ensuing artistic expressions are, frankly, goddamn funny. I laughed so hard it cured my hiccups!

Whew... I'm glad I've never met you!

The best at finding a use for wax.

"102 are 120", this seems to say. You can just make out an "ARE GAY" in there, but the 0 in the 120 makes it looks like an anarchy symbol. Wait, isn't that a punk thing? Amateurs.

What, you want me to come and spank your bottom and send you to bed with no supper?

Very helpful.

Did anyone else notice that the sheer stupidity of these images destroyed my ability to be witty about them? It's because I needed a smurfing lobotomy after seeing all these. Unfortunately, all I forgot was the operation itself, and I think I may have suffered some severe damage.

So, anyone else got awesome pics of terrible graffiti?

Blog Entries

GREENWOOD MASSIVE REPRESENT!

I saw that while queuing in Alton Towers, and it was followed by a list of asian type names which I couldn't pronounce.

there was a picture here

Like everything else, Britains are horrible at defacing public property.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Is that a penis drew in the third picture?