Thread: FF9 Beatrix Userbar

Default FF9 Beatrix Userbar

Well, I'm definately a noobie when it comes to Userbar making, and I am also new to this forum. To be honest, I was just fooling around with some tools (didn't even have photoshop so could only fit one image in) and this is what I came up with. I was mainly inspired to create this userbar because I am a loyal Beatrix fan. In addition, I hope to see Beatrix and other characters from Final Fantasy 9 restored in current-gen graphics in an upcoming game. Highest probability for a future appearence would undoubtadly be Kingdom Hearts III. Seeing that Vivi was in Kingdom Hearts II, I wouldn't count future Final Fantasy 6 or 9 characters out of the running, but thats a discussion within itself.

What made this difficult however, is that there are so few in-game rendered(whatever the term is) pictures of Beatrix around. Ofcourse, there are loads of fan art there, but as you can imagine, that wasn't what I was looking for. Perhaps some of you may recognize the base image I used for the userbar. Check out my sig below, and also I'll repost it here:

Not sure of linking rules, so I apologize in advance. Most forums just mainly prohibt the advertisment of outside website though. Hopefully, everyone has some comments to add, positive or negative. Also made the EQ Bar down in my sig (not the KH one though). Not that adept yet where I can blend multiple images/colors in a bar

----------------------Beatrix for Final Fantasy Dissidia----------------------

I like those. What font is that that your using? I wanna make some of those myself.

Here's another one that I recently made, which I think is a large improvement.

I made these userbars using a generator actually (not exactly Photoshop savvy) but they turned out fine IMO. The best I found was Ubdesigner, and probably takes less time than using photoshop (still spent about 3 hours on the one above though ). Sorry for the late reply.

ok....i may be silly but what does a user bar do...oh and there really awesome :P

Basically, its just like a mini-signature, but you can have upwards of 3-5 that fit in that allocated space. You can customize them to show off your interests, and such, like being a fan of someone or something. Not to mention that you can also animate the bars to show different ones on the same frame (like my EQOA Bar below) and if your really advanced, you can create a scroller bar that reveals a large image in the userbars' space.

So in summary, its like a sig, just smaller, and pretty neat.

P.S- My plan for the future is to create a FFIX Userbar Gallery type thing of every character. Personally I like the shadow, 3 heads-effect (For lack of a better term) so I want to model my future additions on my Beatrix UB above.
    Last edited by Zanthos; 05-10-2007 at 02:20 AM.

awesome maybee you should make one for clouds modern life lols!
    keep it up