Thread: Peep Show Season 4

Default Peep Show Season 4

The only reason to stay in on a friday night is back. Peep Show is going to return this friday, and as im making this thread, you would assume im very excited about the whole thing. Hopefully Mitchell and Webb can make a come back after there poor outings on BBC1 ( or 2, I forget ).

Ill admit, I was a little disappointed with Season 3, It was good, probably the best television on when it ran, but compared to the first two seasons, it was a little below the standard we expect from Peep Show. Focused a little too much on the two's relationships, kinda dull. Unfortunately, with Mark and Sophie getting married this season, it will probably continue this way. I demand more crude humor. Oh and more Super Hans, definately more Super Hans.

In the mean time, Im going to rewatch Seasons 2 and 3, only around 6 episodes in each series, so I should be able to watch them come this friday.

Definately one of the best and funniest shows I've seen in a long time. Unfortunately I missed the first episode on Friday which probably means I've missed like half the series, we need more than six episodes in the fourth season. I bought series 1 - 3 as they came out and at £15 per series it's alot of money for only six episodes.

So what was the first episode of the fourth series like then? Just as good as previous seasons?

No, Season 4 starts this friday, it hasnt started already fortunately.

Im waiting for it to hit the states, I think that it is in the summer, I only just started watching it on season 3, and I thought it was hilarious

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I’ve only seen the first season, and I thought it was pretty good. I wouldn’t mind seeing more, but I’m not biting my nails or anything.

ive only seen two episodes but i love it i missed all series 1 2 and 3 but im starin watchin it now

Lol, I was flicking through the channels once and Peep Show was on Men & Motors. Wrong type of Peep Show.