Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Meetup Thread, eh? - Updated! -

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    It would be nice if you guys can make it (those who are in the maybe pile). I'll invite my friends and we can have a weekend of horrifyingly drunken rampaging carnage
    sounds like a plan to me man....hopefully i won't end up in debt.

If I get the top grades in school (highly likely) Then my momo might buy me a ticket. Even though I already have enough for one to see Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by Iri Valentine View Post
    If I get the top grades in school (highly likely) Then my momo might buy me a ticket. :tongue: Even though I already have enough for one to see Alice.
    huh?:confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Iri Valentine View Post
    If I get the top grades in school (highly likely) Then my momo might buy me a ticket. Even though I already have enough for one to see Alice.
    :OOO
    -dances around in circles-
    W00TW00T!It'll be awesome! Yes, so would you people prefer staying in a hotel or a hostel?
    ~*Fizzgig*~

FFXIV Character

Awrini Bellato (Excalibur)

So wait, yeah I'm going or something. Rawr?

Ok everyone, so i've decided to get the show on the road and get you people set up with accomidations, since all we've been doing for two months is questioning who's coming or not. Well we have to have this all settled by the end of the month, aka: June 1st.

So the site i've used for the hotel reference list is here,

Now there are three hotels we can choose from, i'll list the hotels below, their rating, a description, and how much it will cost per night.

1. Star Rating 3
    Park Plaza Toronto Airport
    33 Carlson Crt
    Toronto On M9w6h5

98.30$ per night.

The Park Plaza Toronto Airport Is 20 Minutes From Shopping, Dining And Entertainment Venues Of Downtown Toronto (Ontario) And Five Minutes From Lester B. Pearson International Airport. The Business-oriented Hotel Is One Mile From Toronto Congress Center And Two Miles From The International Center. Canada's Wonderland, Cn Tower And Rogers Center Are A Short, 15- Minute Drive From The Hotel.
    Leisure Travelers Enjoy A Heated Indoor Pool, Jetted Tub And Fitness Center. Other Convenient Amenities Include Business Services, An Airport Shuttle, 24-Hour Room Service, Laundry Facilities And A Gift Shop. Open For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner, The On-site Capri Restaurant & Lounge Offers A Buffet Breakfast, Lunch-time Pasta Bar And Evening Buffet. Guests At The Park Plaza Toronto Airport Enjoy Light Fare And Favorite Beverages At The Capri Restaurant. A Seasonal Park Patio Is Open For Intimate Outdoor Dining. The Park Plaza Toronto Airport Provides Over 12,000 Square Feet Of Flexible, Well-equipped Meeting Spaces Complete With The Use Of A Skilled Staff And Catering Services.

Guests Retiring For The Evening May Choose From A Variety Of Guestrooms With Colorful Armchairs, Spacious Dressers And Executive Desks. All Guestrooms Include Minibars, Coffeemakers And Data Ports. Deluxe Guestrooms Include Wireless Internet Access, Granite Bathrooms With Bathrobes And Ergonomic Desk Chairs. Corporate Plaza Guestrooms Highlight Separate Vanities, Sculpted Mirrors And A Separate Parlor Area With Wing Chairs And A Mini Fridge.

Ideal For Business Travel, The Park Plaza Toronto Airport Provides Convenient Airport Access And Impressive Amenities Sure To Satisfy Discerning Travelers.

2. Star Rating 3.5
    Montecassino Hotel Suites
    3710 Chesswood Dr
    Toronto On M3j2w4

78.42$ per night

Located In North York, The Montecassino Hotel Suites In Uptown Toronto, Ontario (Canada) Is Adjacent To The Downsview Park Airfield And Just A Few Blocks From York University. Cultural And Business Attractions Of Downtown Toronto Are Just Minutes Away.
    The Montecassino Hotel Suites Provides 24-Hour Front Desk Services, Complimentary Parking, And Laundry Facilities. Guests Wake Each Morning To Complimentary Continental Breakfasts. For Business Necessities, This Hotel Also Has An On-site Business Center, Audio-visual Equipment And Banquet Space. The Montecassino Ristorante Serves Italian Cuisine For Lunch And Dinner.

Guestrooms Are Comfortable And Furnished With Cable Televisions, Two Double Beds, Writing Tables And Small Refrigerators

3. Star Rating 3.5
    Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport
    925 Dixon Rd
    Toronto On M9w1j8

78.42$ per night.

Business And Pleasure Travelers Will Find Easy Access To Toronto, Ont. Attractions From Travelodge Toronto Airport, Dixon Road At Highway 427. Guests Are Close To Pearson International Airport, Woodbine Raceway, Canada's Wonderland And The Air Canada Centre. Niagara Falls Is 90 Minutes Away. This 283-Room, 17- Story Hotel Has An Indoor Pool, A Fitness Center, Meeting Rooms And Business Services. Room Amenities Include High-speed Internet, Safes, And Wireless Keyboards With Access To Web Tv. Each Room Has Country-style Pine Furniture And A Red-brick Wall.

Now choose which one you'd all prefer to stay at, you should choose two or three people who can share costs per room and who would be willing to bunk with eachother.

The sooner we get this settled the better. I know there are some who will not be needing lodging as they have arranged for lodging in a different source, thus these are only for those who DO NOT have lodging for their stay. Thanks again, and reply promptly with a PM to myself.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Hotels near downtown are damn expensive. The ones you picked however, are any near a subway?

The best thing to do is to get a Hotel near a subway. I'm checking these on mapquest and trying to remember where the nearest subway is.

I say this because in Toronto, especially if we're going to a convention eventually, subway > *

it's all cheap transit. With that in mind, I would recommend the Montecassino Hotel Suites because it's near Sheppard Avenue and that's one bus ride to a subway.

Ok well since no one else is replying, if by the 20th no one says which hotel they'll stay at, then we'll go with the montecassino hotel suites.

2. Star Rating 3.5
    Montecassino Hotel Suites
    3710 Chesswood Dr
    Toronto On M3j2w4

78.42$ per night

Located In North York, The Montecassino Hotel Suites In Uptown Toronto, Ontario (Canada) Is Adjacent To The Downsview Park Airfield And Just A Few Blocks From York University. Cultural And Business Attractions Of Downtown Toronto Are Just Minutes Away.
    The Montecassino Hotel Suites Provides 24-Hour Front Desk Services, Complimentary Parking, And Laundry Facilities. Guests Wake Each Morning To Complimentary Continental Breakfasts. For Business Necessities, This Hotel Also Has An On-site Business Center, Audio-visual Equipment And Banquet Space. The Montecassino Ristorante Serves Italian Cuisine For Lunch And Dinner.

Guestrooms Are Comfortable And Furnished With Cable Televisions, Two Double Beds, Writing Tables And Small Refrigerators.

Thanks for the input PG
    ~*Fizzgig*~

chez moi

free
    continental cheerios breakfast
    24 hour beds
    view of the backwoods of south ontario through a small basement window

it's win win for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    chez moi

free
    24 hour beds

Not everyone is as specially endowed as you Sir Araciel.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    chez moi

free
    24 hour beds

Not everyone is as specially endowed as you Sir Araciel.
    :D:D:D

Ahh it's so far away. I want another EoFF meetup T_T

Well it looks like Iri and i will probably be the only ones staying in a hotel, considering no one else has responded. That having been said, the final day for anyone to speak up about wanting a room in the hotel is May 31st.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Lynx and I can make it we would problably make our own arrangements somehow ... we will get there it will be some adventure new rest stop pics we'll Kidnapp Keith agian lol anyway we'llbe there
    Harroldo
    A young man that tells the story with his pen, and yet, with no words.

Quote Originally Posted by H-master
    we'll Kidnapp Keith agian lol anyway we'llbe there

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H-master
    we'll Kidnapp Keith agian lol anyway we'llbe there
    ahahaha it was an thing we did awhile back we told our friend we were campoing out all night and we're driving for a little bit of skateing and next thing he knows we're 300 miles away skateing in boston.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs