Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Meetup Thread, eh? - Updated! -

yeah well thats the way we roll and seriously who doesn't want to be kidnapped and then find themselves somewhere exciting and new ? i know not one person doesn't want that right? but i think Canada might be somewhat of a challenge ...
    Harroldo
    A young man that tells the story with his pen, and yet, with no words.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

North York is about a 30 - 40 minute subway ride from where you want to be. (Subway costs 2.75$)

There's the "Residence College Hotel" on College and Gerrard.

Quote Originally Posted by RCH
    ABOUT The Residence College Hotel
    The Residence College Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Toronto on the corners of Bay and Gerrard. We are within 15 minutes walking distance to Greyhound's bus terminal, The Eaton Centre and world famous Yonge Street. We are also within 30 minutes of many other tourist attractions, please ask for details.

Use of our Fun 2B Fit fitness center with 24 hour weight room, swimming pool are complimentary with accommodations.

Each single room includes: 1 single bed, desk with chair, telephone, lamp, sink and vanity mirror, closets,

A double room comes with all the same amenities but with 2 beds and twice the space.

Each guest floor in our facility features a t.v. lounge, shared kitchenette, laundry facilities and 2 large washrooms.

We are offering hostel rooms at a discounted rate of only $39.00 per night.

Please note: 12% taxes are not included in rates.

Please also note a $25.00 refundable key deposit is required upon check in.

So Rates are about 39 - 75$ a night...

Available Ammenities:

Car Parking Available

Laundry

Linen Included

Credit Cards Accepted

Towels

Luggage Storage

Swimming Pool

Guest Kitchen

Telephone/Fax Facilities

24 Hour Reception

Common Room

No Curfew

No Lockout

Lift / Elevator

Bike Parking

No Smoking

Taxes Not Included

Gym

Smoking Rooms

Air Conditioning

Residence College Hotel The - 416-351-1010
    90 Gerrard W, Toronto, ON M5G 1J6
    Last edited by Chemical; 06-11-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Boldly go.

Hmm, thats pretty darn good. Is there a number associated with this place?
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Awww I leaving two day before that! No fair!! *cries*

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    Hmm, thats pretty darn good. Is there a number associated with this place?
    There is, but I didn't add a bracket to my img html so it was html'd out - sorry! :S :S :S

Boldly go.

I was pretty sure I was going, but my father cut us off everything, including child support, so I really don't think I can. If not for the school having paid internets like this, I probably couldnt have posted this.
    Which sucks.
    But if we plan it next year, I am going to Uni of Toronto, so maybe I can force you all to do it all again =3

I might actually try and make it to this As in I think it will work. I will have to double check, but if anyone needs help getting there or whatever, I drive all the way across Wisconsin and so on to get there. I could use a damned road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Iri Valentine View Post
    I was pretty sure I was going, but my father cut us off everything, including child support, so I really don't think I can. If not for the school having paid internets like this, I probably couldnt have posted this.
    Which sucks.
    But if we plan it next year, I am going to Uni of Toronto, so maybe I can force you all to do it all again =3
    Tell you what Iri, PM me the amount you have saved up so far, and i'll spot you on the rest. K??
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    I might actually try and make it to this As in I think it will work. I will have to double check, but if anyone needs help getting there or whatever, I drive all the way across Wisconsin and so on to get there. I could use a damned road trip.
    you so have to come now...if you don't i'll be disappointed. it's my birthday too so we have to get wasted and stuff

do you need passports to get from the US to canada or does that only take affect in 2008?
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

It's really too bad I can't make it this year. It sounds like the meeting is shaping up really well, especially for a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    do you need passports to get from the US to canada or does that only take affect in 2008?
    it's in debate at the moment, but i'm pretty sure you need one.

also, if you came all the way to the border, it'd probably be best just to have it anyway (not knowing what part of NY you live in)

I think you don't need one if you drive from the U.S. to Canada, but you definitively need one now to buy bus/train/plane tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    it's in debate at the moment, but i'm pretty sure you need one.

also, if you came all the way to the border, it'd probably be best just to have it anyway (not knowing what part of NY you live in)
    i googled it"google magic my friends" it said not until 2008 will i need it but i will need my birth certificate and drivers license. as long as im driving. if i were to fly id need a passport but good thing im form new york so ist nto that far. but i do live in the tri state area so 5 hour drive here i come but who doesnt love advenutres.

my conclusion

google solves all proplems.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Entering the USA by land and sea does not require a passport, entering by air does. By 2008 all modes of entering the USA will require a passport. In other words, you do not need a passport to go into Canada, you just need one to go home, if you are an American that is.