Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Meetup Thread, eh? - Updated! -

FFXIV Character

Awrini Bellato (Excalibur)

Yeah I'm slackin. =P I'll be up there though. I gaurentee it.

Quote Originally Posted by enano View Post
    Yeah I'm slackin. =P I'll be up there though. I gaurentee it.
    Have fuuuun nano!!! <3
    Maybe i'll see you next year ;D
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    I might actually try and make it to this As in I think it will work. I will have to double check, but if anyone needs help getting there or whatever, I drive all the way across Wisconsin and so on to get there. I could use a damned road trip.
    you so have to come now...if you don't i'll be disappointed. it's my birthday too so we have to get wasted and stuff
    Sounds good buddy! My roomate be commin two, we are making a good trip of it, stopping at milwakee, then chicago, then through the great lakes region. So if anyone wants to be <del> beaten, abducted, and hogtide</del> picked up let me know <del> (accept you Nomnous Experse - you scare me )</del> I am also reserving a hotel room, maybe two.

PS, is the drinking age 19 in Toronto? My roomie is 19.

oh you know how we be drinkin underage in ontario! yes, the legal age here is 19! PARTAY.

sounds like an awesome road trip...i still want to do a tour of some states .. possibly doing that next summer.

also, that passport thing is good to know, although mine is supposedly still in the mail anyway :S

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

This makes me all the more want to come. I still do not know yet, since if I go anywhere, I'd be torn between going to TO or home since I haven't been home since Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    oh you know how we be drinkin underage in ontario! yes, the legal age here is 19! PARTAY.
    sweet!

i cant wait to dirnk and it be considered "legal"
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

i think it's kinda cool when you go 'round in public and it's legal for the first time. it's a novelty.

i think it's kinda cool when you go 'round in public and it's legal for the first time. it's a novelty.
    oh im sure ill get a kick out of it
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

my FF amvs

plus you'll be in a foreign country...though i'm sure toronto will remind you of any big city for the most part..

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Apparently Toronto is more like San Fran or New York because of the different cultures and the large gay population. Gay Pride is next week - it's the largest gay celebration in Canada. The only one in the world that is larger is New York - for obvious reasons.

Anyways - what I'll do is if people start listing places they want to see/ things they're interested in doing/etc. then I can start making a map of Toronto with all the major interests - so if people get broken up then they can still go around TO with ease.

So if you can give me a whisper + cell phone/contact information while you're in the city (if you feel comfortable giving that out) so that I can add that to the map and people can call eacother to meet up.

The best thing will be to get two days passes with the TTC (8.50$ for 2 adults to have unlimited travel for one day - only available on Sat & Sun)

Boldly go.

stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Apparently Toronto is more like San Fran or New York because of the different cultures and the large gay population. Gay Pride is next week - it's the largest gay celebration in Canada. The only one in the world that is larger is New York - for obvious reasons.

Anyways - what I'll do is if people start listing places they want to see/ things they're interested in doing/etc. then I can start making a map of Toronto with all the major interests - so if people get broken up then they can still go around TO with ease.
    hmm well im from new york been to nyc before so it should be ok.

also i know nothing about toronto so i wouldnt know any sights to see. all i want to know is will my skateboard get cops chaseing after me because everywhere i go skateing is appreantly a "crime".
    lynx

my FF amvs

no, they're busy with murders and the like up here.

no, they're busy with murders and the like up here.
    oh well thats umm... good.
    lynx

my FF amvs