Thread: Canadian Meetup Thread, eh? - Updated! -

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dancing Chocobo Canadian Meetup Thread, eh? - Updated! -

Alright,
    So we've come up with some ideas and so on for the meetup that will be held in Toronto, Ontario on August 24th till the 27th so basically a Friday to a Sunday. We're going on those days so we can try catching the Ex-Con, it'll give us something to do other than fry our brains with endless amounts of TV.

Chemical has so gracefully decided to help little old me with this trip, seeing as she lives in that area and has provided this link here which offers hostel rates and booking options, etc.

So far i count about six of us going or so, but if we can bump that up to about ten people, we can get a discount rate at the hostel. I've sent PM's to the people who were interested in going, i've yet to recieve replies from about ten or so people. So please, if you can for sure make it PM me and tell me.

The final plans and all the booking must be finalized by June 1st, so make sure it can be a definite by then. After that its highly doubtful that bookings can be changed.

Also, if you live in that area, why not stop by for a few hours or so? The more the merrier! So thats that! Thanks to Chemical for all her help and lets try to make it a successful first meetup!

Last edited by Agrias; 04-08-2007 at 10:50 PM.
    ~*Fizzgig*~