Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The funniest plave you've fallen asleep in

Default The funniest place you've fallen asleep in

Mine would have to be my grade 2 class. I fell asleep during my first day of school in Canada. >_>;
    Last edited by utelektr; 04-11-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Plurp
    I liek caek. Do you?

98% of the teenage population has made-up statistics in their sigs. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Want some free music?

Me?..at the movies..I got woken up by the background music from thye credits

I've fallen asleep in the movies a few times, I've fallen asleep in my car, while driving, for 10 seconds at a time. I've dozed off at work in between orders, I'm a grocery Bagger..... so yeah I've fallen asleep at the wrong times sometimes, I'd say the funniest is probably at work.

lol, i fell asleep sitting up playing FFXII and then i fell down...;___;
    it hurt
    ~*Fizzgig*~

uhm...i had a clown bed once...but i couldn't hardly sleep most of the time cause i thought the clown would eat me...

or was that the simpsons...sometimes i confuse events of my childhood with those of the simpsons

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

During my birthday party... Long story.....
    Well it was a sleep over, so naturally the goal was to never fall asleep, but after staying up all night I couldn't take it, and fell asleep at 9AM in the morning. My friends played lots of tricks on me like sticking an analog stick in my mouth while I was sleeping, taking a picture, and saying it looked like I was giving the controller a blow job

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

The food court at the mall. I woke and was drawed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    lol, i fell asleep sitting up playing FFXII and then i fell down...;___;
    it hurt
    haha that makes me think of a funny story, last year around this time when me and my friend started playing FF7, he stayed at my house and we stayed up until 5 in the morning. Well We woke up and were going to go to school, it was around 4th period, and I drove there and just stopped at the front doors and told him I wasn't going, I just said I'd go back and level up in the game. Well I went home and he came over after school, and I was sitting on my recliner with the controller in my hand dead asleep, tongue haging out, snoring and all. I think we were in the same spot as when we last played too. It was pretty funny at the time, in fact, I think I put on 15 extra hours of playing time by falling asleep at the game a few different times, but that was the funniest

in a car full of girls, you wouldnt believe all the make up they put on my face

I once slept on a guy's shoulder during a bus trip. He was like "nani o sh'iteimasu ka?" then I was like "gomen nasai! ikenai koto o shimash'ita." XD

i fell asleep in history class.

Ha-ha-ha.

casual mind slip

I used to have some health issues, constant drowsiness all the time, I couldn't ever get enough sleep. I fell asleep in my car in a parking lot a few times because of it. I think I fell asleep on my cat once, he didn't seem to mind thankfully.

Another place i slept by accident was at the bus home from school...It was similar to snoopyg's story i had make up on my face but i got a kiss after it by some anonymous girl so... it was partly good and bad...

Or another one was when i fell asleep doing an experiment at science... i nearly burnt my hair from the Bunsen Burner luckily my friend woke me up.. Funny thing was the teacher came past our group like 5 times and she didn't notice me asleep!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I once fell asleep in a club against a wall of speakers whilst the music was blaring away that was pretty funny.

I fell asleep in the chillout room of a club once after taking 100 pro plus tablets.

I fell asleep numerous times with my laptop on my lap mid convo.

I once fell asleep on the phone and it took the person 20+ minutes to realize.

I have fallen asleep in many many many funny strange places not all are EoFF friendly however.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

At a computer party with 5000 nerds and at least 1000 sets of speakers, all pumping out different songs. Not to mention the speakers at the scene who were big enough to create sonic shockwaves.

I've also fallen asleep on the bus many times, 4 of which caused me to miss my bus stop.
    Last edited by Mirage; 04-11-2007 at 05:38 AM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?