Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: wich one has a stronger love STORY

Default wich one has a stronger love STORY

ff8 or ffx..

discuss

id say FFX because pretty early on tidus was into yuna while in FFVIII squall didnt even take much notice to rinoa until closer to the end.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

I would say ffx

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFVIII All the way.

As much as I love FF8, I'd have to go with FFX on this.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

FFX was about yuna's pilgrimage and Tidus coming to grips with his reality.

FFVIII was about love and witches!

Also, this topic is fine in this forum.

FF8 for me! also... didn't they have another thread like this not long ago? anyway FF8...

Loved the both... IMO the ending of FFX is twice as dramatic though...

PS: Any chance that someone deleted my previous post?*scratch*

CAUTION: This post may offend FFX fanboys & girls and Cloud/Anything With a Pulse fanboys & girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
    Final Fantasy VIII. Just look at the logo!
    Indeed. FFVIII is, IMHO, possibly the FF with the "strongest love story" (that or FFVII, Cloud+Aerith is devastating. But i'll stop now to prevent Cloud/Aerith, Cloud/Tifa, Cloud/Reno, Cloud/Vincent, Cloud/Sephiroth, Cloud/Yuffie, Cloud/Red XII, Cloud/Another Character That Creates an Incoherently Stupid Combination etc bashers from arguing).
    Whereas in FFX it started early and Tidus being the sad, little 12 year old he is saw Yuna and went hard in bad places, FFVIII had a progressive kind of thing, which has bigger impact. "Will they? Won't they? Is Squall jealous of Seifer? COME ON MAN, JUST SAY IT!!" is definately better than "Yeah, they'll end up together/should end up together (SPOILER)except something will go wrong because it's a hideously obvious plot and OH MY GOD look, here comes the first ever FF SEQUEL that is a complete waste of time and money!.

Oh, and don't get wrong, I do like FFX, but come on. Lack of plot, romantically or otherwise, much.
    ~-x-~ Psyniac ~-x-~
    Official Rikku Fanboy

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psyniac_123 View Post
    CAUTION: This post may offend FFX fanboys & girls and Cloud/Anything With a Pulse fanboys & girls.

Indeed. FFVIII is, IMHO, possibly the FF with the "strongest love story" (that or FFVII, Cloud+Aerith is devastating. But i'll stop now to prevent Cloud/Aerith, Cloud/Tifa, Cloud/Reno, Cloud/Vincent, Cloud/Sephiroth, Cloud/Yuffie, Cloud/Red XII, Cloud/Another Character That Creates an Incoherently Stupid Combination etc bashers from arguing).
    Whereas in FFX it started early and Tidus being the sad, little 12 year old he is saw Yuna and went hard in bad places, FFVIII had a progressive kind of thing, which has bigger impact. "Will they? Won't they? Is Squall jealous of Seifer? COME ON MAN, JUST SAY IT!!" is definately better than "Yeah, they'll end up together/should end up together (SPOILER)except something will go wrong because it's a hideously obvious plot and OH MY GOD look, here comes the first ever FF SEQUEL that is a complete waste of time and money!.

Oh, and don't get wrong, I do like FFX, but come on. Lack of plot, romantically or otherwise, much.
    A'yo, before reading this, I though it would be FFX. But, once again, FFVIII is the best. Three cheers for Squall and Rinoa dammit!!!
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Quote Originally Posted by psyniac_123 View Post

But Cloud and Red XIII were made for each other!

I miss it. The steel sky. Aerisfanatic's Avatar

shouldnt this be under general final fantasy?
    Forever obsessed with the one and only flower girl <3

Niether, IX takes that biscuit. Out of the two VIII was more interesting to watch as it was gradual and you didn't know if they would or wouldn't (due to her infactuation with Seifer). X however had a very linear plot and you knew straight away they were going to be together (at least for a short while anyway), however it is very beautiful to watch.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The kissing scene in FF X is so much longer than the miserable one in FF VIII. So FF X FTW.

FFVIII is poopoo so FFX wins. Rinoa is ugly.