Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Memorable Scene

Default Most Memorable Scene

Out of all of Final Fantasy, what was the scene that will always be in mind when you think about FF?
    Mine has to be when Squall is running away from the machine on his trial mission, I found is climatic and tense. Also when Auron was sent to the farplane, he left like a true Hero. The emotion was strong, and it was a nice farewell to the man.

What's yours?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

It's always been The Seifer Squall fight for me. FF8 was the first one I played and I think I rewatched that scene 500 times lol.

Final Fantasy VI's Opera.

Blog Entries

The FFVI opera as well as the FFVI "leap of faith" (SPOILER)Suicide
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

the "laughing" scene from X it just wont get out of my head,
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    The FFVI opera as well as the FFVI "leap of faith" (SPOILER)Suicide

Eiko falling off that airship in IX to meet Dagger
    Yuna doing summon dance in X and kissing Tidus
    FFVIII's opening
    and of course Aeris' (SPOILER)death
    yeah i know it's a lot lol!

Scene as in FMV would have to be the ending of IX, scene as in an event would be also in IX which was......"Your'e Not Alone" if you don't know this scene you are NOT a fan lol.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Zirekile Falls
    [Delita, Ovelia, Hokuten knights]
    [The bridge joining the two pieces of land on each side of the Falls. Delita is holding Ovelia prisoner, as the knights attempt to bring her back.]
    HOKUTEN KNIGHT: It's over! Surrender! Turn the Princess over to us and we'll spare your life!
    DELITA: That's a bald faced lie! You want to kill her! Then after that you'll kill me for knowing the truth!
    KNIGHT: Ridiculous! We came to help the Princess! Why would we want to kill her? We can't let Goltana keep her!
    [Ovelia backs away, then turns towards the mouth of the Falls, where help arrives.]
    [enter Ramza, Agrias, Gafgarion, and company]
    AGRIAS: Princess Ovelia!
    OVELIA: Agrias!!
    KNIGHT: Great, here comes a crowd! Gafgarion! Kill them!! And do it now!!
    GAFGARION: Don't know what's going on, but it's in the contract!
    AGRIAS: Gafgarion, are you betraying us?
    GAFGARION: Betraying you? C'mon, this is business. Our job is to kidnap the Princess "unharmed". The job is to kill you all and keep things quiet!
    AGRIAS: What are you getting at? This kidnapping's a sham?
    GAFGARION: The Princess is in the way! The Prince should be next in line. If she's alive there'll be nothing but trouble!
    DELITA: [to Ramza] Since you're doing to die, I'll let you help me... If the Princess's kidnapped and killed by Goltana, they'll be rid of her and his rivals. I'm sure that's how Prince Larg wrote the scenario. No, Dycedarg probably wrote it. Don't you agree, Ramza?
    GAFGARION: Right, Ramza. Let's get them all!
    RAMZA: Another helpless sacrifice. No more! There must not be any more victims like Teta!!
    [battle ensues, with the party attempting to save Ovelia]
    RAMZA: Delita! You're alive!
    DELITA: Imagine meeting you here! Are your brothers still running your life?
    RAMZA: Who knows? They never tell me anything! But, uh, Delita, are you party to their plot?
    DELITA: Don't be foolish! I'm here to save the Princess! To free her from those who are exploiting her!
    GAFGARION: Don't lie to me! You were hired too, weren't you? You were hired to kidnap her for money! Don't play dumb!!
    DELITA: No, I'm not like you. It's not for the money!
    GAFGARION: Then, who's getting in my way? A kid who heard the plan, and decided to save her for justice!? Who hired you? Who told you about the plan? Talk!
    DELITA: None of your business!
    [sparring]
    OVELIA: [to Delita] What are you? Ally or enemy?
    DELITA: Human, just like you!
    AGRIAS: Princess Ovelia! We'll save you!!
    GAFGARION: I don't think so!
    AGRIAS: Are you sure of what you're doing? The Princess may be adopted but she's still royalty.
    GAFGARION: I'm quite sure! Even Princessses can die for getting in the way! That's what "royal blood" is about!
    AGRIAS: Are you mocking the Princess!?
    GAFGARION: Get in the way, get killed. It's the same for commoners! The only difference is people like you pledging blind loyalty! Unless you make it to the top you're only gonna be used so you're better off dead!
    AGRIAS: Then, I'll save her!!
    [Once Gafgarion is wounded...]
    GAFGARION: Dammit!
    [Gafgarion magically disappears.]
    [exit Gafgarion]
    [Once the rest of the enemies are defeated...]
    DELITA: [to Ramza] Leave the Princess with me. It's better for her.
    [Agrias gently pushes Ovelia away.]
    RAMZA: Delita, what're you scheming?
    DELITA: Scheming? Don't be foolish. I'm telling the truth. Think about it. Where would you take her after making an enemy of Hokuten? Crack Hokuten troops will come here looking for you any time now. Just where the hell do you plan on escaping to?
    RAMZA: W, well, I...
    DELITA: Think carefully. The Princess knows this was Prince Larg's plan. The royal family is not on your side. So what about Goltana? No, he'd execute you just to clear himself.
    AGRIAS: What would you do?
    DELITA: I'd do what you can't do.
    RAMZA: What do you mean?
    DELITA: I can't tell you....
    [Delita turns away.]
    DELITA: I'll leave the Princess with you a little longer.
    [Delita begins to walk away.]
    RAMZA: Delita, I'm glad I could see you again.
    DELITA: Teta saved me...
    RAMZA: What?
    DELITA: Teta saved me back then...
    RAMZA: ...
    [Ovelia moves forward.]
    OVELIA: Thank you, Delita.
    DELITA: [pausing] See you again, Ramza.
    [exit Delita]
    AGRIAS: Ramza, thanks for your support. But are you sure you want to make Hokuten an enemy?
    [Ramza turns towards Agrias and Ovelia.]
    RAMZA: Don't worry. I've already decided. The question is, now what should we do? Like Delita said, nobody will help us...
    AGRIAS: We can ask Cardinal Draclau for help... Glabados Church has jurisdiction over Lionel. They might be able to help.
    RAMZA: Hokuten has to be careful what they do in Lionel... Let's go. It's the only place for us.
    [fade out]

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

The Final Fantasy IX ending for me. Another scene I especially remember is (SPOILER)Cloud vs. Bahamut in FFVII AC.

Jowy: Isn't that the fight on Chapter 2 with the "Battle on the Bridge" music playing in the background? It's a great heroic song that uses Ramza's theme too. I somehow remember that scene, and it was a pretty powerful scene, although I thought the (SPOILER)Golgorland Execution Site battle was even more intense.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Ciddieless since 2004

The opening movie of Final Fantasy X, where it's sunset outside Zanarkand.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Yes, it's the Chapter 2 battle. ;D They also play that theme during both battles wih Zalmo. It's called "Heretics" on my OST...odd.

When Aeris dies! NOT! HAHA

Yeah, so probably when Aeris dies.
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.

The Rikku wetsuit scene. I can't help it if I'm a pervert...

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

In FFI the class change and when you get the airship.

In FFVI the opening march towards Narshe, Terra's first transformation when she screams off into the sky, Figaro castle submerging for the first time, taking off in the second airship, and Celes's jump.

In FFVII when Sephiroth is reading the books that tell how he was created, and Aeris dying.