Thread: Looking for some pictures

Default Looking for some pictures

My hard drive crashed yesterday and I had to get a new one. I only had the normal stuff backed on a seperate HD. Pics and stuff I didnt...

I cant remember the link to the site that someone made using realtime photoes with ffxi characters. It was pretty dope. Something project, or something.

Im also looking for a specific picture too. Its kinda hard to explain. It looked quite futuristic but at the same time, not really. It looked like a small city floating in the sky and the POV was as if you were standing on a bridge (though you cant see the bridge) and looking across the city. Theres a HUGE airship looking thing in the back ground but im not sure if its an airship. I wish I had saved the site that I found it on...
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

http://www.kachosen.com/ffxi/transworld.htm

Is this what you are looking for?

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well if you ge ffproject.net in google it's not it. That is my site and I have nothing of XI there (not yet anyway) but people searching for "final fantasy" and "project" usually get sent there
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Transworld project! Thanks!

Now im just searching for the other pic. It wasnt a FF pic but I got it from someone who posted here... though I think the thread was deleted recently.
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Now im just searching for the other pic. It wasnt a FF pic but I got it from someone who posted here... though I think the thread was deleted recently.
    Wow, that isn't vague!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Details prz!
    Too big.

Yea haha I know. But I had already described it in an earlier post.

No problem though.