Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4 (Wii) Trailer and Umbrella Chronicles Pictures

Blog Entries

Default Resident Evil 4 (Wii) Trailer and Umbrella Chronicles Pictures

Trailer

Pictures

The trailer was corny and unoriginal. >_>

Oh god Capcom, what have you done...

THAT WAS NATURAL AND BELIEVABLE AND NOT AT ALL FORCED.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    The same thing they've been doing for 11 years?

I guess being targeted at a non English audience, the "I'M DOING A COMMERCIAL FOR A VIDEO GAME :rolleyes2" acting doesn't really register.
    Word/s.

... Good lord.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
    THAT WAS NATURAL AND BELIEVABLE AND NOT AT ALL FORCED.

The same thing they've been doing for 11 years?

I guess being targeted at a non English audience, the "I'M DOING A COMMERCIAL FOR A VIDEO GAME :rolleyes2" acting doesn't really register.
    :]

._.; still what an awful advert...

That would be my natural reaction if a bunch of crazy looking people came into my house and took my girl.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Blog Entries

I preferred The Typing of the Dead

there was a picture here

Umbrella Cronicals is not a survival horror, its a on the rail first person shoot em up action game. sigh, another bad RE game.

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"

Also try waiting for the game to exist before you decide that it's "another bad RE game." RE 4 is an action game and it's the best game in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Also try waiting for the game to exist before you decide that it's "another bad RE game." RE 4 is an action game and it's the best game in the series.
    OPINION AS FACT ALERT!

But I agree that people should wait a little before judging the game so heavily. Theres a good chance the game will a good one, but little chance that it'll be great. They could of done what they did with Dead Aim and have it half 3rd person, half 1st person. I actually liked Dead Aim quite alot, despite what everyone said about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    I preferred The Typing of the Dead
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    OPINION AS FACT ALERT!
    Yes, because I said it was an absolute truth and everyone who disagrees is wrong. Oh, wait, that was just in your head. Hmmkay, never mind.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can't tell an opinion without it being explicitly pointed out for you, it's your own fault for being an idiot.

Saying " its the best game in the series " doesnt seem like your speaking your opinion. You seem like your speaking on behalf of everyone. Like its just plain obvious that its the best game in the series, and your a fool to disagree. With an additional " I think " or " In my opinion " would completely change it around.

Saying " its the best game in the series " doesnt seem like your speaking your opinion. You seem like your speaking on behalf of everyone. Like its just plain obvious that its the best game in the series, and your a fool to disagree. With an additional " I think " or " In my opinion " would completely change it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can't tell an opinion without it being explicitly pointed out for you, it's your own fault for being an idiot.

Stop being a nerd, and translate what Roto says to real life. If some bloke was eating a burger, and said "Man! This is the tastiest burger ever!" What would he mean?

A) This is actually the best tasting burger that has been created, and no one can disagree, it's God's Law.

B) Dude, I love this burger.

Why a burger? I was just eating Burger King.

Your logic Craig doesnt work on the internet, saying something is the best ever on the internet literally translates that its the best ever. We arent talking in real life here, you have to be add a little bit more onto each sentence for people to realise what you mean.