Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Makeup.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Default Makeup.

For boys, do you like girls who wear makeup? or prefer it if they didn't? whats your preffered amount of makeup?

Girls, if you wear Makeup, what colours do you like to use? what products do you use? How does wearing Makeup make you feel?
    Post pictures if you like.

Ive been doing Makeup for 2 years now, and I grew up with my Mother who is amazing at Makeup.
    I use L'oreal True Match liquid foundation in Ivory.
    On top of that, I use New York Color Pressed Face Powder, translucent.
    For Blusher, I'll sometimes use my fluroescent pink eyeshadow, but only a tiny bit to give rosy pink cheeks. Often, though, I'll wear Natural Collection 'Blushed Cheeks'.
    Liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner are a must.
    For Mascara I can't really remember what I used as the name has worn off, some Rimmel one
    I have quite an impressive amount of eyeshadow, and Ive recently (as in Yesterday) bought more Fluroescent eyeshadow from Stargazers. I strongly recommend Stargazer products if you wan't that "wow" factor.

The end result, is this

This was before a night out. Its starts Yellow, turns to Orange, then to Pink, Purple and then finally to Blue. I liked the orange underneath, though whenever I looked down all I could see was Orange
    Last edited by Zeldy; 04-14-2007 at 01:13 PM.

depends on the girl imo, some girls are just pretty without makeup and dont need to put it on, but still look pretty if they do put it on. other girls *cough*chav*cough* put too much foundation on and look extremely pale and i'm like wtf.
    Making a slow come back since 2008

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    depends on the girl imo, some girls are just pretty without makeup and dont need to put it on, but still look pretty if they do put it on. other girls *cough*chav*cough* put too much foundation on and look extremely pale and i'm like wtf.
    Im guilty of that. The being very pale thing, but thats strange the only Chavs I see make themselves orange.

like extreme pale? pale face, pale lips and they hand over a fiver covered in foundation?
    Making a slow come back since 2008

I don't wear make-up at all :/ I mean, I dunno, I reckon I should sometimes but I just don't know how to apply stuff and can't be arsed to/don't really like gunk on my face. I abhor lipsticks, and the only make-up I really wear on rare occasion would be me ma's eyeliner =D But even that I used really sparingly, coz I look like a racoon.

And nailpolish, but that habit died out after years of persecution in school.

Your eye art is really beautiful, Zeldy-head. You dunnit yourself?
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Resha View Post
    I don't wear make-up at all :/ I mean, I dunno, I reckon I should sometimes but I just don't know how to apply stuff and can't be arsed to/don't really like gunk on my face. I abhor lipsticks, and the only make-up I really wear on rare occasion would be me ma's eyeliner =D But even that I used really sparingly, coz I look like a racoon.

And nailpolish, but that habit died out after years of persecution in school.

Your eye art is really beautiful, Zeldy-head. You dunnit yourself?
    Thankyou! :] Yeah, I do all my own Makeup. I wear fluroescent nailpolish, and its banned in school. I get told off many many times, as I do for my Makeup too. I tone it down for school though, just sticking to green or black eyeshadow. Not fluroescent

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post
    Girls, if you wear Makeup, what colours do you like to use? what products do you use? How does wearing Makeup make you feel?
    Post pictures if you like.

[/FONT]

I wera make up since I was 11 Just light blue, pink or brown! Maybe sometimes a white shadow, then rimel :rolleyes2 and pencil to line the eyes with black or blue.
    For lips I usually use two lipsticks, one to make a line and another to colour the lip, I just use two lipstciks, brown and pink Then the outline colour changes :rolleyes2

make up doesn't make me feel special or anything like that it's just to make my eyes more deep or to accentuate the thickness of my lips!

I wear eyeliner (probably too much) and mascara, and I don't bother with anything else. I'm too lazy The eyeliner I use is kinda liquid, but it's in a felt pen kinda thing. It's so awesome! xD

I like it when girls wear makeup, just not when it's too much. I'm fond of the "natural look", where you can't necessarily see if the girl has makeup on or not.

As long as it's not over the top and too much I'm perfectly fine with it.

I don't like too much makeup on a women, but could go for some Mascara or whatever, just a little touch up.

Yeah, just a little bit will do, but I hate it when some girls go overload. They touch their cheek and you see a big dab of makeup on their fingers. Then a streak across their face.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Make-up is an illusion. You see a hot girl, and say you do sleep with her, next thing you know you are in bed with her in the morning, and she looks damn ugly.
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.

Quote Originally Posted by comet View Post
    Make-up is an illusion. You see a hot girl, and say you do sleep with her, next thing you know you are in bed with her in the morning, and she looks damn ugly.
    That's a bit harsh, and you deserve if it's a one night stand.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think when girls are around 12-14ish they do wear more makeup. I'm not sure why. Maybe because they feel they need it to look beautiful or what not. When I was younger, about that age, I wore it a lot. I dunno if it's confidence or laziness or both, but I only use a bit now. Basically, just a bit of powder cover up and mascara. I put on a bit more if it's a special occasion.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I don't wear makeup.

I used to wear makeup when I was going to be somewhere for a while (like work); the only reason was because it covered up my acne. I would cover up the acne, put some powder on top, and that's all I ever wore. But I hated the way it made my face feel all coated and caked with stuff, and I hated just having to waste a couple of minutes putting it on or taking it off.

So, I quit wearing it. I still have acne that I wish wasn't there, but I don't care anymore to be honest, I just hate makeup XD