Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you think?

Default what do you think?

this game has been out for a while the reaction was good and bad i think after the hype it got quite a bit of praise what does everyone think about it now?

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

i still like the game no matter how much **** it got...
    like i said on my thread, maybe you would see what i thought on it
    generally, so far (i know, i havent yet finished it yet) its great, though, it really needs harder enemies or maybe i need to put it onto hard, who knows?

I am not a man

hard mode is much harder and very hard is great!

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

It's average. Nothing amazing. But if you're like a major Vincent lover, you'll drool over it.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Mediocre

It was entertaining, but it failed to be as fulfilling as other games in this genre.

I enjoyed it, Though I still can't shake the feeling it would have been better as a movie though.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I have not played Dirge of Cerberus, but I believe the reception that it received was lukewarm. I have read about the topic on a few gaming statistic and gaming news websites and this seems the concensus.

It still fared better than most games.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

It's a fairly well-put-together installment in the VII Compilation. If you're considering it's "Shooter" value, don't bother. There are much better games. I loved the movies. They should have gone ahead and made Advent Children the game and Dirge of Cerberus the movie. That would have worked a lot better IMO.

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

It would have been a good movie. However, finally getting the chance to play as Vincent as a 3rd/1st Person Shooter is great. Plus, I thought it was a well-drawn out story with Final Fantasy graphics. I've played this game many times and still find it enjoyable.

ROCK ON VINCENT!!!
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

I thought it was a pretty good game i enjoyed it my only major complaint is why cant i do the stuff he does in the cut scenes while im playing. *tear*
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

I dont know how to get past first mission. :/ The graphics are good and all. But it's difficult, for me at least. I suck at shooting games.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

I think its pretty good for a TPS especially with the weapon customisation and great bosses!

I really enjoyed it, thought th gameplay was fun and really liked the whole Vincent's backstory stuff. Cutscenes were amazing

Cheers to Polaris for the set!

Final Fantasy's completed: I, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

I like the game, but it should have more space to move. Like jumping from roof to roof killing everyone like hidden soldiers and stuff.
    Still I liked the idea of 3rd person shooting FF. Refreshing I'd say.
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

For a first attempt at a first person shooter game by the Final Fantasy staff it was fairly good. The plot was decent, but the constant Lucrecia "I'm sorry" routine became repetitive and unnecessary by the end of the game. The rock song at the end of the game should have been translated and performed in English for the American release.