Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aht Urghan or Jeuno?

Default Aht Urghan or Jeuno?

I'm currently a level 52 DRG/26 WAR and I was wondering if I should continue waiting in Jeuno for pt invites or just head over to Aht Urghan and get pt invites there?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    I'm currently a level 52 DRG/26 WAR and I was wondering if I should continue waiting in Jeuno for pt invites or just head over to Aht Urghan and get pt invites there?
    Both are great places There are moreplayers in Aht Urghan though. But that's Pandemonium. I don't know about your server, but you will have a lot of fun at Aht Urghan...

But yea Aht Urghan if you're tired of Crawler's Nest....

Probably doesn't matter much. Good PTs will pick you up from either if they know what they are doing while looking for members. It's a good rule of thumb to make sure you can get from one to the other quickly though in the event they want you to gather somewhere other than where you are seeking from.

/em looks up at the gilselling add.

Or you could just buy a PT /shrug

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

You would probably need a couple more levels before heading to the Aht urgan areas. If you haven't got access now is the time to get it. Setting your homepoint there is a good idea since you can get to Jeuno from Aht Urgan in an instant. If you're seeking in Jeuno or anywhere else note in your Search message that your home point is in Aht Urgan, although most parties seem to expect you to have your homepoint there.

Also, before you start exping in Aht Urgan areas get mercenary status if you don't already so that you can get Sanction (Aht urgans very own (Very useful) signet). Sanction gives a exp bonus along with either; Increased food duration, Refresh or Regen.

Aht Urgan for exp is awesome, look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nozkits View Post
    Both are great places There are moreplayers in Aht Urghan though. But that's Pandemonium. I don't know about your server, but you will have a lot of fun at Aht Urghan...

But yea Aht Urghan if you're tired of Crawler's Nest....
    Currently in my server, I see a lot of 51 - 53 players over there

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I levelled 52-55 in Kuftal Tunnel. Good exp there if you have a party member who can use Dispel.

Are the 51-53s in town or in the surrounding areas? I'm not sure what you could fight for good exp out there at level 51. Lesser Colibri were hitting me for pretty good damage at level 54, and I was under the impression they were the weakest enemies in the expansion area.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I levelled 52-55 in Kuftal Tunnel. Good exp there if you have a party member who can use Dispel.

Are the 51-53s in town or in the surrounding areas? I'm not sure what you could fight for good exp out there at level 51. Lesser Colibri were hitting me for pretty good damage at level 54, and I was under the impression they were the weakest enemies in the expansion area.
    They were in town and some were looking for party

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Gonna Overdrive your ass! Siegfried's Avatar

Seeing as it is way easier to get from Aht Urgahn to Jueno if needed, i would say stick with Aht Urghan...
    However, you probably won't be lvling there just yet
    Beware of my look a like!

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

HP in Aht Urgahn, seek in Jeuno, put "{Home Point} {Aht Urgahn}" in your search comment. That way you get the best of both.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

I personally like hanging out in whitegate. Then, if the party's in AU, i'm set, but if it's on the main continent all I have to do is use the warp taru. Even better, if the camp is near an OP I can warptaru to windy and hit the op and be to camp within a couple minutes. You almost certainly won't be partying in AU til 55+, the colibri are fantastic xp 56-59.

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Lack of Lag > Moghouse DC >_< a;lsdjfa

I like staying in Jeuno but my HP is in White gate.
    Too big.

Imps are definetly the weakest Del X3

Personally i set my HP in Aht Urgan Whitegate, its too easy to go from Whitegate => Jeuno but not the other way around in the same speed. Enjoy Whitegate as thats your new home post 54.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

My homepoint is in Aht Urghan.

The convenience of travelling to Jeuno and Tavnazia, for me, is much easier than travelling from either to Aht Urghan. I possess the Ducal Recall Ring and the Tavnazian Ring, though...
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    I possess the Ducal Recall Ring and the Tavnazian Ring, though...
    What about the Olduum Ring? (I think that's what it's called)

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

What does it do?
    I believe in the power of humanity.