Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Darn you and your neverending hold on me!

Pink Grin Darn you and your neverending hold on me!

I'm so tired, but for some reason I have this unneeding passion to just post and be online and not sleep.

So! How about this everyone, what's the longest time you've let your computer seduce you into times of what seems like never ending internet, when you clearly have something else you need to be doing?

Stayed up 'till 5 once playing that silly "Alternate Life" game.

(SPOILER)You die in the end.

Yet in no way do I consider it a wasted night.

Yes! Last night I had the most interesting internet night of my life >_>

all the way to 5 something.

oh man! i know! last night was a craaazy night for alot of people!

i didnt end up sleeping till...uhh..i think almost six?
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Oh yeah that night sure as hell was something! I don't know about you but I stayed up until like 5:39

I think its maybe the air around that time of night. Or maybe its just that it was April 16th. Apparantly that night had some significance of intense lust or some type of worship in that sense. I stayed awake till like, well around the same time, and then i was knocked out!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

What a complete and total coincidence for both parties involved (IE you and me) to have stayed awake at the same time almost as if hypnotized by the internet. But it sure was a nice night though ^^

Yea it is huh? Thats almost scary! Well i bet alot of people have been hypnotized by the internet. Either way yesterday holds a dear place in my heart, so technically i'm happy i'm hypnotized. -nods-
    ~*Fizzgig*~

I'm just happy our issues were resolved in time for both of us to get a good night's rest. Its great how things work out so conveniently, I mean I had no idea you were the same way.

From the time I woke up in the morning around 9, till around 6 or 7 that night. I don't remember what I was doing anymore because its been som long. I'm pretty sure though that at the end I considered it a compleat waste of time.

Thanks to eternal essence for the great sig!

Yea! I had no idea either! Well kudos on the good night. May the internet bless you under its hypnotizing gaze.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

a helluvalong time including music/posting/writing/chatting/online gaming one time...probably about 40 hours altogether...man i'm cool

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I stayed up till like 1AM on FFXI, but thats because they all live in America. ITS HARRRD
    jkhkjg

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

heh heh...me and me cuz were on HERE yes, here on eoff, til about 3/4 i think in the morning....lmao, it was fun cos we were talking to martyr and we were tryin ta answer his riddles...and THEN when he went off, we started pming random people, wrote down their names and saw who replied to me....and i was hungry and i dint have anything in my house so we had to run 13 doors down to her house (IN THE RAIN) and got some pringles....hehe, it was all so worth it....good times good times

I am not a man

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I once stayed up 'til 1 in the morning once so I could be around for the Neopets score reset and hopefully get a trophy (which I didn't, by the way). But I got tired pretty quickly and was asleep within about a half hour.

Mostly when I stay up late it's because I'm talking to my boyfriend on Skype. He's kept me up 'til 3am before, but that's quite rare. I'm not a late-night person at all, I'm usually in bed by midnight, computer or no.

Edit: Though I'm often constantly on the computer from 7:30am until 12 midnight, occasionally breaking for school, food, bathroom, etc. So that's a long time I suppose XD