Ok today, I decided to play Guitar Hero II on my xbox 360. New update, so I was forced to download it. (as all updates do) Went to Ign, look through the news, see something about guitar hero 2. Update helping or Hurting. Didn't sound very good so I looked at it. It told me that if you download this update, there is a really good chance that your Xbox is finished.......... Dammit. Ive been playing it for about 30 minutes now, no problem, but everyones been saying that on the Xbox forums. You play for an hour and Wham, your screwed. Red lights of Death, Constant freezing, etc.

C'mon Red Octane. If this patch is so terrible, Why was I FORCED to download it? (Note that i had no clue that it was a bad patch when i updated or else i would have disconnected from Live) If this happened to many people, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LEAVE IT FORCED WITH NO WARNING! Ever since i got my 360, nothing but problems. First of all, my 360's disk drive Kicked the crap out of Gears of War. i take pretty good care of my games, so theres no way my disk is scratched this bad from neglect. I also get this clicking noise when i put a disk in sometimes and the box doesnt even try to read it. Call up their support and i get Mr. Indian who speaks broken English say "You pay money for Repair Ya YA!" so I ask whats the problem, does this happen to other people too? Is it common?" only to get "what?" Dammit. All you get from Red Octane is, "We're looking into it." Congratulations! First, you make defective guitars, next you sell overpriced ontent over XBL, now you've killed many people's xboxes, then charge them for repairs. Or MS wants to break all your current xboxes, so that you go buy the new Elite Xbox. Something should be done about this already if it means youre Xbox is gonna die. I'm afraid to turn my box off right now because it probably wont turn on later.