Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "text" in gas chamber

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    actually i think it was aeris. when the talking first start you see tifa react to it by looking up which indicates she can hear it. also when she is on the cannon someone/thing tells her to run to the end of the cannon and she reacts to that to by looking round. i dont think this could have been anyone on board highwind as there is no way she would have heard them.

therefore aeris is helping from beyond the grave, therefore one more thing aeris has done that tifa hasn't, therefore aeris is the better n
    Or, you know, it could have been making fun of "Out of No where" directions that tend to happen in RPG's a lot, making it singly the most intelligent thing about FF VII due to its amusing and clever joke about the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Or, you know, it could have been making fun of "Out of No where" directions that tend to happen in RPG's a lot, making it singly the most intelligent thing about FF VII due to its amusing and clever joke about the subject.
    I think this is a good guess. This explanation reminds me of the Beginner's Hall in the Sector 7 Slumsa when the various icons are being explained. When they get to the finger icon, Cloud says something like "Finger? What the hell?" So I think it's safe to say that they can see some things that only the player should see.

I miss it. The steel sky. Aerisfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    hey has this thread been reposted because im sure i remember posting here?
    Yes. It has.

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    actually i think it was aeris. when the talking first start you see tifa react to it by looking up which indicates she can hear it. also when she is on the cannon someone/thing tells her to run to the end of the cannon and she reacts to that to by looking round. i dont think this could have been anyone on board highwind as there is no way she would have heard them.
    Actually, it makes perfect sense for it to have been from the Highwind.
    As for "no way she would have heard them", Loudspeakers. Wind carrying the sound towards her.
    Similarly, it was probably another member of AVALANCHE who gave her the instructions in the chamber.
    Parsimony. Use it.

therefore aeris is helping from beyond the grave, therefore one more thing aeris has done that tifa hasn't, therefore aeris is the better n
    One- Don't make this a A v T thread. They generally don't end well for Aerith if we start getting overly critical.
    Two- Y'know, I think Aerith hopping out of the stream like that, helping her friends, especially when she was complaining about feeling helpless in the lifestream, would have been mentioned Somewhere in Maiden who travels the Planet.
    hmm i dont know about the loud speaker thing, cause if it were someone on the highwind wouldnt it show a blue box with whoever is talking on it?
    Forever obsessed with the one and only flower girl <3

I'm sure that if it was Aerith, it would be writed in "Maiden". But it isn't, meaning that it wasn't her.

Owh people come on!

What you guys been discussing might not even triggered in the minds of the SquareSoft members.
    Its just and simply the direction (instruction, or whatever you wanna call it) of the game. Like when you catch yourself a chocobo and hurray! U can ride it and galloping around. ~clear throat~
    When you dismount it, some text will appear, asking you to set the bird free or to have it in the stable. Does that click?

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

"Its those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular..."