Thread: Help wanted with Lind Wyrm mark

Default Help wanted with Lind Wyrm mark

Okej guys I need your help here, I am hunting the Lind Wyrm mark I have accepted the hunt and I have travelled to the "Garden of light´s circle" in Tchita Uplands everything as the official guide tells me to. But then the problem is that it is supposed to be cloudy to make the mark appear but every time I go there the sun is up and a blue sky and it dosen´t matter how many times I re-enter the place it is still all suny. How am I supposed to make the mark appear? Help me out here I am all lost.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Make sure you exit out of tchita into cerobi. keep going back into tchita until the weather changes. make sure you go to the area where it is, and if its raining, go out to the next area, and reenter and if it isnt raining, it should be there.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Go just keep going palces and come back. If its cloudy in Cerobi Steppe and your right by the exit to Tchita Uplands that most likely means it either gonna rain or be sunny in the other area. Same for as if you were in Phon Coast.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Try waiting till it's cloudy on Phon Coast. Tchita gets cloudy a bit after that
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: